Author Topic: Charlie – Amour – Wallsend  (Read 3724 times)

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

I decided a few weeks ago that the risk levels were, for me, low enough to start punting. With not working at the minute I’m more or less self-isolating in any case.
Anyway, I paid a visit to my current favourite reg, I’ve reviewed her before so I’m not going to again, except to say shower, temp and hand sanitiser on arrival. I only mention this as she’s with the same agency and it shows consistency in the precautions being taken. 2+ week wait and no symptoms so off we go again.

On to Charlie, who I’d forgotten about until a recent review. 45 min booking at a cost of £80 made via online booking form and the following coms were no problem as usual, address given when I confirmed the booking on the morning. Asked not to park outside of the flat but I never do anyway and there’s platy of free parking about in any case, quite close to public transport for those who need it.
 
Arrived on time and the door was opened quite quickly by Charlie, dressed in stockings with matching thong and bra. She is petite and I would say the description on the website was accurate.  Up the stairs we went with me admiring the view of a very nice arse.

She pointed out the bathroom for a shower and where the bedroom was for the action. As I had just been showered withing the last 20 mins (I live quite close) we decided washing my hands and face would suffice. Hand gel and mouthwash available as well. Temp was normal when it was taken BTW.

The bedroom’s quite well equipped with a sofa as well as a bed. I found she's easy to get on with as we had a chat about likes and dislikes while I was getting undressed, she said she was happy with most things except anal which isn’t a problem for me. I was sitting down on the sofa to get my socks off and about to take my boxers off when she asked if I was OK with kissing, obvious answer being yes, no sooner were the words out of my mouth and she had leapt on my knee facing me to snog my face off.

On to the bed for me to give her a bit of a massage followed by RO, then OWO on me, a bit more snogging and on with the condom for some quite vigorous cowgirl. We finished off in 69 with my face getting quite wet and a cum somewhere for me, not too sure where because she was, shall we say, quite enthusiastic about what was going on at both ends. We lay and had a cuddle until time was up.

Offered a shower at the end but declined. Left a very happy chappy with a nice kiss at the door. Would I return? Too true I would.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Good review Dm, sounds like a lass I'd be up for seeing. Not been tempted back yet but hopefully soon.  :hi:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Good review Dm, sounds like a lass I'd be up for seeing. Not been tempted back yet but hopefully soon.  :hi:
Cheers Kev. I'm sure you would enjoy seeing her.

Offline Lingus10

Thanks DM seems like a 1 to add to my list

Offline waynekerr600

Excellent review. Thanks DM

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

I decided a few weeks ago that the risk levels were, for me, low enough to start punting.

You reckless young man!  :bomb:  ;)

Charlie and her mate Bella have been on my "maybe" list since they started.  Sounds like she needs to move up to "probably" when I decide it's safe to leave the house. 

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
You reckless young man!  :bomb:  ;)

Charlie and her mate Bella have been on my "maybe" list since they started.  Sounds like she needs to move up to "probably" when I decide it's safe to leave the house.
I had a booking with Bella a while ago but she cancelled, if she's going to be anything like Charlie I'll have to give her another go. I always have been one for calculated risks.   :cool:

Anyway it's back to contactless delivery or click and collect for shopping and keeping out of people's way for another couple of weeks. These days it'll probably take me that long to recover anyway.   :sarcastic:

 

Offline northface

I had a booking with Bella a while ago but she cancelled, if she's going to be anything like Charlie I'll have to give her another go. I always have been one for calculated risks.   :cool:

Anyway it's back to contactless delivery or click and collect for shopping and keeping out of people's way for another couple of weeks. These days it'll probably take me that long to recover anyway.   :sarcastic:

That's interesting about having 2 weeks of limited contact with others after a punt as now I am back punting it never crossed my mind to do that. It sure makes sense.

Offline Weatherman21

Thanks DM.  She sounds like a barrel of fun. 

Amour have a few ladies I’m interested in.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
That's interesting about having 2 weeks of limited contact with others after a punt as now I am back punting it never crossed my mind to do that. It sure makes sense.
I suppose I'm quite fortunate in as much as while work is off I can isolate myself quite easily. It's one thing me taking a risk but I would hate to be responsible for passing it to others so I just keep myself to myself for 2 or 3 weeks. 
Thanks DM.  She sounds like a barrel of fun. 

Amour have a few ladies I’m interested in.
Cheers, you and me both with the interest in Amour ladies.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 09:21:47 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I’ve just had another excellent booking with Charlie, I normally wouldn’t comment on repeat bookings but this was such a comedy of errors from start to finish it’s worth a mention.

It started last week when I messaged Stacey to make an appointment with Charlie on Saturday when she retuned from holiday only to be told she didn’t land back until the early hours of Sunday. After reading the calendar correctly it was a case of start again and make an appointment for Sunday night when she was actually starting work again.

Anyway, I had a feeling my appointment would be cancelled due to how late she was getting back and I was proved right. To give credit where it’s due Sheryl from Amour was spot on in the way she dealt with it, she sent me a txt and when I didn’t reply because I missed it, she phoned. I was offered a discount if I could rebook for Monday which I did. (the agency is aware if I need to be contacted, I have no problem with phone calls or txt messages) I also asked if she could get Charlie to start any sooner which she did. New earlier appointment time and new location Walker instead of Wallsend.

Walker is more difficult for me to get to as there are several potential bottlenecks to get past and it’s hard to judge what the traffic will be like at rush hour, I left early just in case but sod’s law got there 15 minutes before time. So killed a bit of time driving around admiring the scenery ‘till it was time to park up. As I’m walking down the street towards the flat a car comes racing up the other way pulls up and out gets a rather flustered looking Charlie and disappears into the flat.

This is where the irony kicks in, I’ve had very little luck getting anyone to wear sussies, be that in civvy relationships or with escorts. On this occasion I did not make any dress requests then Charlie tells me she was quite disappointed as she had wanted to show off her tan by answering the door wearing the white lingerie outfit of bra, pants, stockings and suspenders she had and the reason for her being late was she had to go to Wallsend to collect a few things.  She had phoned the agency to see if they would contact me to change the venue back to Wallsend but they thought I’d been messed around too much already and wouldn’t. I would’ve been more than happy if they had done so as I would’ve had an easier travel and been greeted with the stockings, I just can’t win.

She did offer to put the lingerie on but it seemed a bit pointless her getting naked, dressed then mostly naked again so we just made a start so to speak. The punt itself followed my normal routine at the start but we didn’t get round to actual penetration, it was more like continuous foreplay. Bouts of OWO, RO, kissing, caressing, mutual masturbation, she seemed to be enjoying it as much as me and we finished in 69, she was quite enthusiastic during this, I got very wet and she got the protein. Finished with about 15 mins spare so had a cuddle and chat until time was up.