Author Topic: Alexis - Angels North, Sheffield  (Read 4615 times)

Offline TDH82007

External Link/Members Only

Booked one hour at £150 with this lovely lady last week while in Sheffield on a business trip.

Comms were easy. Fired off a text about availability and received a fairly prompt reply telling me Alexis was available in Sheffield for an incall. I asked whether or not they did 30/45 min bookings, which they don't. Anyway, I agreed to the £150 for one hour fee and had to call to confirm. The agency then sent me the address, which was an apartment in the centre of Sheffield.

It was absolutely pissing it down and I was on foot so on arrival I was even keener than usual to get undressed! Alexis opened the door wearing a thin, black gown. Looks-wise, she's pretty. She's had work done to her face and has lip fillers in. I don't mind that at all but I know some aren't keen on it. We went into a small bedroom, I asked what was allowed, and she replied that she doesn't do any kissing whatsoever and anal. I asked where I could finish and the said I could finish on her tits. Works for me.

She then undressed to reveal an amazing body. She has fake tits but they were perfect, IMO. Again, I know some don't like them but I'm not bothered and these were beautiful. Credit to the surgeon for being a wizard! She dropped to her knees and started the BJ which was OWO. She's pretty good at this, lots of spit, and I was enjoying it. However, she wasn't doing it for very long before asking which position I wanted to start with. I said for her to go on top, so she put the condom on and climbed aboard. It's my least favourite position as it often leads to some drooping, so I thought I'd start with it this time to test the water. Anyway, it was a lovely sight watching her ride me with those tits staring straight back at me.

She then motioned to change position so I had her bend over whilst I fucked her from behind. I'm not usually a fan of this position but she's nice and tight down there, and has a cracking arse, and it was a real pleasure to go at it in doggy. She has a tattoo at the base of her back, which again I don't mind but some do. It was at this point that I had to have a quick breather as it was so hot in the room that I was sweating so much it was crazy. She took this as me wanting to finish so she dropped to her knees, took the condom off, and started a mix of a OWO BJ and wanking me. She misjudged the situation as I wasn't anywhere near finished! I let this run for a few moments, then lay her back down and licked her out for a bit. She was really fresh down below and tasted great, letting me slide a finger in gently too. I then told her I wanted to fuck again. She offered to open the window for me and then put another condom on and lay down on her back. I managed to get a really good rhythm going and gave her a hard fucking. She was responsive throughout, touching herself the whole time, letting out a few moans which were genuine (you know when they're fake or not) and I kept at it until I was ready to pop. I told Alexis to drop to her knees, which she did, leaning back slightly, and I unloaded onto her tits. She quickly cleaned up (don't think she's a massive fan of the love goo) and I then put my clothes on, said goodbye and left. I didn't have more than one pop in me anyway but I also had the sense that she also understood the session to be at an end. Maybe those of you who have the pleasure in future may want to clarify how many pops are allowed at the start of the session.

It wasn't until I'd left that I realised I'd only been in there for half an hour. I was disappointed that I hadn't spent the full hour there and that she also sort of rushed me out a little. However, as I say, I only had one pop in me that night as I was tired anyway but you still can't help but feel a little short-changed. I would usually have asked for a massage to see if I had anything left in the tank but I was so sweaty I didn't want her to touch my back at all!

If you have the stamina to last for an hour (I should probably stick to 30/45 mins bookings) and you like the glam look on your Russians, then I'd recommend Alexis. She is really fit, has cracking tits, and was really friendly. The only negatives are that she wasn't as into it as I would normally have liked a girl to be, and that she was happy to get me out once I'd jizzed, and the lack of FK or DFK, which I really like (in her words, "I'm not sure why people would want to kiss anyway knowing that I've been sucking cock" - a fair point!). So if you like a really interactive, non-vanilla punt, she's probably not your type. She's really good-looking IMO though, but I'm not sure I'd pay the price again as I can't fuck for shit these days. Saying that, Chantelle on the agency website looks smoking hot too. I'm also quite shy so my only other advice would be to clarify everything at the start (more than I did anyway). I think with someone less shy than me, she'd probably be accommodating for a more adventurous fuck as I think she's quite passive and would follow instructions.
Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Alexis1301

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 3
  • Likes: 0
  •  

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Reads like a negative, maybe just a grey on a generous day, to me.  :unknown: :unknown:

Are you easily pleased MrT ?? :sarcastic: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sarcastic:

FFS £150ph for that !!!  :dash: :dash:

I'd have walked when she said she don't kiss and thrown away half the money with one of the cheap EEs as there's plenty out there that are FAF and offer just as crap a service.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:



« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 01:20:46 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline als468

Your review, but a very generous positive. Most would go for red.... turned out £150 for 30mins.

Offline viper13

Thank you xx

I'm not surprised you responded  :D

Every SP's dream client, pays for 1 hour, kicked out after 30 mins and the clients comes back with a Positive   :wacko:

Offline TDH82007

A little late to the replies on this but I can only give a rating based on my overall experience. I understand that for lots of people it would've been a negative or, at best, a neutral. However, it was a good shag albeit a shorter time, but I also took the decision to leave early as I was shattered anyway, so can't mark someone down for that when it was also my choice. Looking at it as £150 for 30 mins is technically the case but, as I say, it was a cracking 30 mins and I didn't have anything left in the tank anyway. I overestimated my shagging abilities so again can't pull down the rating because of my own failings! That would be harsh. As I said in the review, those with better stamina and who don't sweat as much, and who don't consider a lack of FK/DFK a deal-breaker, and are still happy to shag a good-looking girl, then I'd recommend. If FK/DFK is important, and like me you can't empty your balls more than once in a punt and last more than half an hour, then I wouldn't recommend.

Anyway, hope you all are well, given the current circumstances we find ourselves in.
Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher
Banned by: daviemac