Author Topic: Eastern Health Spa - Byker  (Read 5312 times)

Offline Buzzonce

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 23
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
External Link/Members Only

I am not new to the site but new to reviewing. experienced punter though.

post covid itch needed a scratch so I chanced this place on Shields rd Byker, advert says discretion if you use back door, so I did and within moments was naked face down on a massage table. I like the mystery of not being sure what will happen. price was £25 for HH massage, £40 for the hour.

As i I said I like the mystery and anticipation of what might or might not happen, but within about two minutes she kept saying 'you want happy ? over and over again, it took away the enjoyment and I said 'just massage'

she was fairly plain Chinese girl with biggish tits, and over and over her repeatedly saying 'happy happy?' was quite draining and took the relaxation out of it.

she would not take no for an answer and when I turned over she again kept pushing.....starting at £40 for body to body.....I repeated  ...just massage, eventually she got the message and finished off a very boring massage which I did not enjoy and because there was no extras she did not want to give.

as we finished she leaned over and caught me looking down her cleavage so she whipped her top up and said £20 for HE, but again my itch had long since passed and I just wanted out.

it may suit some but a negative for me and I won't be back.

I will try and review more often



« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 02:59:17 pm by Buzzonce »
Banned reason: Argumentative twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Davey677

Cheers for the review pal, experienced punters like yourself are extremely helpful on this site When you contribute, let’s hope there’s more to come


Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. This place has had mixed reviews but I'd say more negatives than positive. Enough for me to save my cash for someone else.

Cheers

Offline maxxblue

I was there just over a year ago, and they were pretty persistent with me too.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=259697.0

Look forward to your reviews.  :hi:


Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
As the massage is secondary for me the chebs would win out every time.

Offline pauls3332

Called in yesterday and a new younger girl there but english was realy bad and pestered for a full body massage for 40 which put me off.It would be nice if they learnt basic english before they landed n the UK. Ended up leaving with an unhappy ending.

Offline Sar-Major

Called in yesterday and a new younger girl there but english was realy bad and pestered for a full body massage for 40 which put me off.It would be nice if they learnt basic english before they landed n the UK. Ended up leaving with an unhappy ending.

Well don't forget to do a review.   :thumbsup:  Every little helps, as the actress said to the Bishop.............  :D

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online waynekerr600

Called in yesterday and a new younger girl there but english was realy bad and pestered for a full body massage for 40 which put me off.It would be nice if they learnt basic english before they landed n the UK. Ended up leaving with an unhappy ending.

A review would be much appreciated to build up a picture on this place which is difficult when they rotate girls.

I hate it when they pester for services (see my neg of Lisa's for a classic of this) which I think is often pressure from the owners.

When you said you had an unhappy ending did you decline he or was the he crap?

Offline pauls3332

No HE, Glad I went for half hour massage.  Not the best area of newcastle, but at least it had a back lane entrance with safeish parking,

Offline maxxblue

A review would be much appreciated to build up a picture on this place which is difficult when they rotate girls.

Do you think that they rotate girls here, WK? When I went, there were two masseuses, but they were far from 'girls'. I understood that they were permanent staff, and based on my experience, I wouldn't go back.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Do you think that they rotate girls here, WK? When I went, there were two masseuses, but they were far from 'girls'. I understood that they were permanent staff, and based on my experience, I wouldn't go back.

Does anyone on UKP ever use the phrase girls to mean "girls"?

Offline maxxblue

Does anyone on UKP ever use the phrase girls to mean "girls"?

Probably not, but I think you are missing my point.  :hi:

Online waynekerr600

Probably not, but I think you are missing my point.  :hi:

Me too I'm afraid.

If they're female to me they're girls.

If they're not they're boys.

Offline maxxblue

Me too I'm afraid.

If they're female to me they're girls.

If they're not they're boys.

If you had met the two women I encountered there then maybe you would understand. The point I was trying to make is that they were not very feminine and getting on a bit.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Probably not, but I think you are missing my point.  :hi:

I thought you were questioning OP's use of the term 'girls' as non-specific for SPs.  Apologies if not.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Does anyone on UKP ever use the phrase girls to mean "girls"?
If anyone on here uses the term 'girls' to mean anything other that adult females they don't last long.

Online waynekerr600

If you had met the two women I encountered there then maybe you would understand. The point I was trying to make is that they were not very feminine and getting on a bit.

Butch old girls then.  :)

Enough info on here now to suggest giving this place a swerve.

Offline maxxblue

I thought you were questioning OP's use of the term 'girls' as non-specific for SPs.  Apologies if not.

No problem.

My meaning was more along the lines of that the girls I met were more like grannies, which was intended to be a light-hearted comment; like most others on here, I use the term 'girls' to refer to adult women, but hopefully I have clarified my post.

  :hi:

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
No problem.

My meaning was more along the lines of that the girls I met were more like grannies, which was intended to be a light-hearted comment; like most others on here, I use the term 'girls' to refer to adult women, but hopefully I have clarified my post.

  :hi:

Got you. 

My sole experience of the NE massage scene was an hour free in Newcastle on way from Edinburgh back to London, tried a few places near the station and was scared shitless of the grannies therein!