This punt took place in late August when these two SPs were touring in Reading.
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Onlyand
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only1 hour incall, paid £240 (£120 each)
Arrangements were made via AW emails and then by text, all easy.
Location was a serviced flat in central Reading, easy to find and parking not far away - there's a bit of on-street, metered parking nearby or a big multi storey. Flat itself was fine.
Arrived a bit early, which was OK with the girls. Wasn't offered a shower (not a problem as I'd had one before setting off).
The girls - Roxy is a northern lass with a filthy mouth and Maya is, I think, Polish, but barely a trace of any accent. Both carry a bit more weight than their AW shots suggest - both have a bit of a tummy, but nothing to put me off. YMMV obviously. I'd say Maya is the more facially attractive (to me anyway). Decent tits for both of them, Maya's a bit bigger (I'd guess a C cup but I'm useless at estimating).
Roxy explained in advance she'd had a punter earlier take a bit of a nibble, so wasn't too comfortable and wouldn't be up for vaginal sex. Not really a problem if other services made up for it I thought.
Both girls were dressed as requested (stockings, heels) and we soon stripped off. Had plenty of OWO from both girls, including a bit of double BJ action, which was good if not earth shattering. Decently deep but no full on deepthroat. Maya sat on my face while Roxy was sucking me off and got really into the RO. I think she came, from the reaction I got and how wet her pussy got (veeeery wet!) and that she needed a minute to "recover". OWO carried on from both girls and I was getting close. I asked for CIM - Maya wasn't up for it but Roxy was, and I busted a big load over Roxy's tits, face and into her open mouth. A very good end to round one.
After a quick clean up and a drink of water, Maya was straight back into round 2, getting me hard again. For round 2, Roxy took on a bit of a cheerleading role, with Maya taking on most of the action. Roxy's dirty mouth was in overdrive as Maya continued to suck me before we shagged in a few positions.
Try as she might, pop 2 wasn't forthcoming, but we had a good laugh trying with lots of sucking and vigorous hand action from the girls, so no hard feelings for these two, who tried their best!
Time came to an end - again no offer of a shower.
Whilst not the best duo I've had, this was a fun hour spent with a couple of cheerful girls and, at £240, I'd say it was very decent VFM.