Author Topic: Sawasdee - Meena, Gateshead  (Read 3647 times)

Offline mackeson

External Link/Members Only

Having seen a couple of positive reviews for this brand new parlour I just HAD to try it out for myself ;) Arrived off the Metro spot on time to have my temp tested (on wrist), and my hands sanitised, I had phoned earlier and asked specifically for Meena so into the room, told my mask was not necessary as she would have hers on. Meena was dressed just like most Thai girls - black leggings and top with tits almost popping out, she whispered "how do you want massage?" and gave a glinting smile when I replied "medium - and sexy" :dance:
                 Meena worked professionally on the knots - so more than simply an oily rub, and the swipes/reach unders were regularly applied - and then went into overdrive on the turn over :D Brought me off slowly using both hands - an occasional tickle of the perenium so the ending was BLISS :yahoo: At £35 + £20, in an immaculate parlour and as hygienic as is possible, I felt as safe as houses - and left a VERY happy punter :)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 10:19:55 pm by mackeson »

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review.

Pleased you had a good experience. She does do a wonderful tease of the perenium (that's the bit between the balls and arsehole SM) and uses very hot oil which I like.

Were there any noise issues with the other rooms when you were there?

Offline mackeson

Thanks for the review.

Pleased you had a good experience. She does do a wonderful tease of the perenium (that's the bit between the balls and arsehole SM) and uses very hot oil which I like.

Were there any noise issues with the other rooms when you were there?
The place is spanking new, but obviously dividing the rooms leads to paper thin walls. A punter came in to the next room but once his door shut he must have been like me - enjoys staying quiet and chilled :cool: It was mid afternoon when I called, perhaps that is why there was little noise.

Offline waynekerr600

The place is spanking new, but obviously dividing the rooms leads to paper thin walls. A punter came in to the next room but once his door shut he must have been like me - enjoys staying quiet and chilled :cool: It was mid afternoon when I called, perhaps that is why there was little noise.

I think you've hit lucky. The noise was dreadful when I was there.