Author Topic: Sophia - Summer Health Bury-S-Ed  (Read 2453 times)

Online Cambridgy

Link External Link/Members Only

Name: Sophia

Fee: £45 for 1Hr plus £40 B2B.

Comms: Easy and responsive via text.

Location: Near to BSE Train Station - Parking at Tesco nearby.

Date: Aug 2020

Physical: Singaporean - Mid 30’s, about 5'7”

Smiley, but not attractive. Chatty and fun sense of humour. Relatively small backside. Big hanging belly was off putting. C-Cup tits, brown nipples, size 18, hairy pussy. One for you BBW fanciers but not for me.

Session: Massage OK - lots of teasing - and should have kept it at a HJ. The B2B was poor - really didn’t enjoy it.




Offline Arch80

Shame...how bad is the belly? Do you think FS is on offer?

Online Cambridgy

I’d imagine FS is an option - I was trying to focus on other areas but size 18 is about right...

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I've never seen one that chunky in a shop who wasn't over 40...

Offline davidac

Massage OK - lots of teasing - and should have kept it at a HJ.

Good to hear about lots of teasing. Always important for a sensual massage but not always given.

Will be going soon & had planned for topless HJ & reading this has confirmed it.

Offline davidac

How long did she work on your back & then your front? Half & half? It’s normally 45-50m on your back & then only 5-10 on the front fun part.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 06:48:04 pm by davidac »

Online Cambridgy

I tend to determine when I’m ready to flip - I’ll be polite and point out that my boner has got to the point that I’m not comfortable lying on it....

Offline davidac

Nice trick, I’ll have to try that. Cheers!

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I tend to determine when I’m ready to flip - I’ll be polite and point out that my boner has got to the point that I’m not comfortable lying on it....

Yeah, often I count down slowly and then suggest if no cc swipes forthcoming.

I love to turn over with a raging boner, not least to hear "Would you like... oh..." :dance:

Offline Arch80

Stopped by shortly after they opened on Wdnesday morning. Usual routine, park in Tesco and walk round, all of 2 minutes.

Following OPs review was pleasantly suprised by Sophia's looks, definitely more a size 12 than 18, with small mum tum but not off putting and lovely soft c-cup boobs.

Settled on half our with HJ as per the rates above.  Started with massage to my fromt, mainly around the crown jewels with lots of teasing.  She liked having her clit rubbed but no fingers inside.  I Interupted to go for RO which she seemed to enjoy, really bucking against my face, tasty wet and clean.  Returned to lie down for nice oily HJ to finish, good technique but did ask her to slow down the strokes a little.

Chatty and friendly in good broken English, was weird as she kept mask on throughout but nothing else.  No oral or FS on offer, so I'd remain a neutral but nice for limited HJ.

Offline davidac

Stopped by shortly after they opened on Wdnesday morning. Usual routine, park in Tesco and walk round, all of 2 minutes.

Following OPs review was pleasantly suprised by Sophia's looks, definitely more a size 12 than 18, with small mum tum but not off putting and lovely soft c-cup boobs.

Settled on half our with HJ as per the rates above.  Started with massage to my fromt, mainly around the crown jewels with lots of teasing.  She liked having her clit rubbed but no fingers inside.  I Interupted to go for RO which she seemed to enjoy, really bucking against my face, tasty wet and clean.  Returned to lie down for nice oily HJ to finish, good technique but did ask her to slow down the strokes a little.

Chatty and friendly in good broken English, was weird as she kept mask on throughout but nothing else.  No oral or FS on offer, so I'd remain a neutral but nice for limited HJ.

So the massage was done entirely on your front? Sounds like my kind of massage! How much did you pay as OP had 1hr & B&B but you had 30m & HJ?

Online Cambridgy

There was another girl that I didn’t get a look at who arrived (and needed letting in 15min into my session) so maybe I’ve got confused (I didn’t ask for a name when I arrived - mamasan said Sophia over text). My one was definitely not a size 12 - so congratulations on being assigned the better option.