Author Topic: ridergirl1987 - Bollington - Smile your on Candid Camera  (Read 2150 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5567780) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Thecunninglinguist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes Yes I know.....fat, 30 & quite expensive. In my defence, In the area with a small window of opportunity, that does not often present itself at the moment and very blue balls.
This one advertises sex in her office, whether it's an office for the purpose or a sideline to another I have no idea.
 Comms actually very good. Quick replies to emails, services agreed with little discussion with arrangement for a meet the following morning. I set the proviso that for the last hour before the time I would only be available via txt/call (more later). Postcode, detailed directions to the door of her building, which TBH couldn't be missed and told to stand at the black door and she would let me in. No contact number provided, which possibly should have rung alarm bells.
Arrived at the place a few minutes early, an old mill, now converted to lots of offices and small businesses, bristling with people coming and going. Found a parking spot, which could prove difficult I would imagine.  A lot of security and CCTV around the place. Easily found the entrance I had been directed to a couple of minutes before time and stood by the door. It is in an elevated position with no hiding place. I counted at least 3 CCTV cameras looking at me and clearly visible from about 10 offices, as well as people entering and leaving the security door. I hung about for about 8-10 minutes before beating a retreat to my car after several people had asked me if I was "Alright". In fact I very nearly asked one woman entering the building who asked me if she knew which office the call girl was in but thought better of it.
I got out of the area and had the opportunity to check AW again and found an email sent at the time of the meeting apologising and saying her "office key was broken and she couldn't get in, maybe tomorrow" and she hoped she had caught me in time. Obviously not when I had said I would not be able to be online and left a mobile number!
It looks like she is vetting punters from her window and if she doesn't fancy you, you don't get in.
The whole area is not in the least bit discrete and although I doubt it matters I hate to think how many CCTV cameras recorded my visit and office workers who saw me standing outside like the proverbial lemon.
I will not I hasten to add be taking her up on her offer of maybe tomorrow.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 04:24:11 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline standardpostage


Offline Tony4447

I’ve thought about seeing this SP as she is just down the road from me, but I won’t bother now

Offline Steve McQueen

Thank you for the warning. I have noticed her profile but clearly one to avoid. Appalling behaviour and put you in a very difficult situation.