External Link/Members OnlySo to my second review of the day. After my fab visit to Rosie and my average punt with Amy I thought I'd try again. Again organised the appointment by text and she was at the same flat to the south of middlesborough. So I didn't need more detailed instructions.
I arrived in good time. It was a hot day so was a bit worrried that it was going to be too hot to enjoy. I personally struggle to come when it is too hot. I think it is when I'm conscious I'm dripping with sweat it puts me off my stride. Anyway back to the punt.
Waited until a couple of minutes after my time just to make sure I avoided anouther Amy experience. Though to be fair no one came out of the flat and I was a good ten minutes early. Buzzed the door and instantly through.
First impressions was she was very beautiful, blond hair, dusty springfield white lipstick. She was wearing a basque and stockings. We went through to the bedroom and after paperwork I was left to "get comfortable". I'm never sure what to do. So I decided against getting comfortable and went for getting naked. When she came in again she quickly followed suit on my request. She has a wonderful tight body (perfect 8) with proportionate very pert 'B' breasts. She has a small almost child like face, but in a very pretty way. The only down was the Tattoos. One sleeve and some on her tummy. I'm going to sound like old father time here, but why do that to yourself?It's like having a Monet painting then letting some child scratch at it with a biro. Though other than that she looked perfect for me. She has a south african accent.
The room was also fabulously cool so I though we are in here and I was. Some DFK, owo, rolling around then mish, cowgirl and doggy. Afterwards we chatted a bit, but she was ushering me out with a good five mins to go. Though again after my previous experience with Amy I took the hint an left a happy man.
Booking -9. (I'm not on a retainer from them honestly!)
location -10.
flat - 9.
Face - 8
Hair -7
Body - 8 (would have been 10 if it were not for the tattoos)
Services - 8
Attitude - 7 (A bit rushed)
Overall a decent punt and I think I'll go back. Just to hold her firm body. I felt a bit rushed out. If you are after a late teen/very early 20s slim girl then she it. Not as bright as Rosie and not a girlfriend as Rosie too, but a decent second place.