Author Topic: Curveyjess1991- Middlesbrough  (Read 2337 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5844086) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lamnguin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 486
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£50 for (nominally) 30 minutes

Another end-of-lockdown desperation driven punt. Oh dear.

Comms

Not too bad, via AW initially then texts. When I got to the premises though she said to come to the door and she'd show me in- as I turned the corner there she was waving to me and yelling my punting name for all the world to hear. Fortunately, and unusually for that area, there was no-one else around.

Venue

A flat in the same building that Gracies used to use in Middlesbrough. Very dark and dingy and stank of smoke- my eyes were just about watering before the end. She told me afterwards there was no shower- how does she clean up between clients??????  :vomit:

Appearance

Dumpy blonde, shortish, fairly large boobs. I think size 14 is rather optimistic, and I would have guessed at older than 29, except that I doubt that she would have had the wit to use a false year of birth in her username so that's probably accurate. She had an unhealthy greasy greyness about her skin although I have to say she didn't actually smell unwashed. The photos in her profile are of her, but on a much better day than the one when I went to see her.

The meet

Into the flat, handed over the cash. She then informed me that she had a tooth abcess (another one with a tooth abcess!) an so kissing was off the menu. Fine, I wasn't really that keen on kissing her anyway. Partially stripped off. Brief oral until she started grumbling about her mouth, then brief missionary, then she decided it was time I came and wanked me off onto her boob. I wasn't going to argue, I just wanted to be out of there. Dressed quickly and left, less than 20 minutes after I arrived (I was on time).

Summary

Just horrible. I nearly ended my punting career after this one.

Offline Andy_707

Thanks for the review but that sounds grim  :vomit:  Hope your luck changes soon.  :hi:

Offline MME

Great review (as in well written), just sorry it didn't work out for you.

I know it's a pisser, I've had a few like that as well, however I'd still TOFTT again and again, there's something about the 'unknown' that gets me going - most of the time they are just like this one, sometimes though, there's a gem of a punt comes out of taking a bit of a calculated risk.

Put it behind you and concentrate on a better one next time.!

Offline billabong

Thanks for this review - I had an appointment arranged this week. I shall be cancelling and you my friend have saved me £50. Love this site

Offline FLYING BLUE

The lack of shower facilities is pretty shocking  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline AgedCases

I've got visions of her shouting "LAMNGUIN!"

Sorry you had a complete waste of time. Seems a good punt and Middlesbrough don't go together.

Offline The Outsider

 It seems dentists are harder to find in Middlesbrough than decent escorts.   :dash:

Sorry it was crap but thanks for the review. I'm finding it surprisingly easy to not punt at the moment. 

Offline MME

I'm finding it surprisingly easy to not punt at the moment.

Sums up exactly how I’m feeling about it right now.

Online waynekerr600

Sums up exactly how I’m feeling about it right now.

There really does seem to be a lack of talent at the moment. Can't remember it being so bad.

Offline Luvslicking

I tried to set things up for a meet with her a couple of weeks ago and the comms went dead from her end. Dodged a bullet by the looks of it. Sorry you wasted your hard earned

Offline SBM

But, but, but, but - NO SHOWER?

What the actual?  How much must she spend on wet wipes?   :vomit:

Offline Dimond dave

 :rolleyes: her profiles been buging me over the past week. I know the face from some were has she worked before

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£50 for (nominally) 30 minutes

Another end-of-lockdown desperation driven punt. Oh dear.

Comms

Not too bad, via AW initially then texts. When I got to the premises though she said to come to the door and she'd show me in- as I turned the corner there she was waving to me and yelling my punting name for all the world to hear. Fortunately, and unusually for that area, there was no-one else around.

Venue

A flat in the same building that Gracies used to use in Middlesbrough. Very dark and dingy and stank of smoke- my eyes were just about watering before the end. She told me afterwards there was no shower- how does she clean up between clients??????  :vomit:

Appearance

Dumpy blonde, shortish, fairly large boobs. I think size 14 is rather optimistic, and I would have guessed at older than 29, except that I doubt that she would have had the wit to use a false year of birth in her username so that's probably accurate. She had an unhealthy greasy greyness about her skin although I have to say she didn't actually smell unwashed. The photos in her profile are of her, but on a much better day than the one when I went to see her.

The meet

Into the flat, handed over the cash. She then informed me that she had a tooth abcess (another one with a tooth abcess!) an so kissing was off the menu. Fine, I wasn't really that keen on kissing her anyway. Partially stripped off. Brief oral until she started grumbling about her mouth, then brief missionary, then she decided it was time I came and wanked me off onto her boob. I wasn't going to argue, I just wanted to be out of there. Dressed quickly and left, less than 20 minutes after I arrived (I was on time).

Summary

Just horrible. I nearly ended my punting career after this one.