External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyLocation Durham Carville apartment-£100 -45mins
Flat tastefully decorated with good bed.
Asked if I wanted a shower but i had one before setting off so i declined but washing hands was a requirement.
Gabrielle is a stunning 19yo, slim with lovely natural boobs.
She communicates ( nice accent ) very well for her age and is so beautiful its hard not to just sit and stare at her.
She has only been working for a month so just learning her trade which needs to be considered by those who want a lot out of the punt.
Also she carries little oriental features but thats my opinion only.
So the reason for the neutral is the limited services-
No kissing on the lips or 69
Oral is covered only but was nice.
As expected no anal also.
So it was a massage / OW / protected sex / hand job.
I really wanted to kiss her which would have made up for the rest but its early days for her and the services may expand through time.
I do not regret going by any means as i never carry high expectations and go with the flow but this review is mainly to highlight the dealbreakers for a lot of members.
I would return If i wanted the company of a young stunner.