Author Topic: Luka9469, Ferryhill - great covid precautions, expert rinsers  (Read 3659 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5202100) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Larkins cupboard

External Link/Members Only

£70 30mins. Probably closer to 15

I went for the oral only so there was no face to face contact. Ferryhill is a bit rough but no worse than many other north east spots. There were a few teens on bikes down the street. I don't know if they're aware of the wgs.

I found the address easily on the map but there's a street sign opposite that's a different name, so it got a bit confusing. Different sides of the street have different names.

I was hopeful when I got in as both girls are attractive I thought. Luka slim, Leah larger with big boobs sticking out of the top of a basque. I lay in between them full of hope. Then things went downhill. The only touching was mouth on cock (with condom) . Luka doesn't like being touched , anywhere as far as I could tell. Neither will she touch you. I was almost laughing at it being so bad. Leah ain't much better though she was tickling my balls with her nails, which worked for me.  It was like they were avoiding looking at me (maybe a covid precaution I suppose).  But the aim seemed to be to get me to cum asap and get me out. Told them to slow down , but then just gave up. I was being sucked off by two attractive girls after all, for the first time in months .

Aftercare inevitably terrible , just wanted me out the door, so I obliged.

So curiosity satisfied, they have no interest in giving a good service, just cash . It was a likely outcome , but disappointing anyway.  It could be terrific but would need a total change in mindset. Could be a massive queue if they wised up.


Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review and the TOFTT as I don't think there's much on these.

It's a shame as I find since of the pictures inviting and as you say they could be busy.

If my memory serves me right they originally operated out of Hartlepool and I think BB may have been offered initially.

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

£70 30mins. Probably closer to 15

I went for the oral only so there was no face to face contact. Ferryhill is a bit rough but no worse than many other north east spots. There were a few teens on bikes down the street. I don't know if they're aware of the wgs.

I found the address easily on the map but there's a street sign opposite that's a different name, so it got a bit confusing. Different sides of the street have different names.

I was hopeful when I got in as both girls are attractive I thought. Luka slim, Leah larger with big boobs sticking out of the top of a basque. I lay in between them full of hope. Then things went downhill. The only touching was mouth on cock (with condom) . Luka doesn't like being touched , anywhere as far as I could tell. Neither will she touch you. I was almost laughing at it being so bad. Leah ain't much better though she was tickling my balls with her nails, which worked for me.  It was like they were avoiding looking at me (maybe a covid precaution I suppose).  But the aim seemed to be to get me to cum asap and get me out. Told them to slow down , but then just gave up. I was being sucked off by two attractive girls after all, for the first time in months .

Aftercare inevitably terrible , just wanted me out the door, so I obliged.

So curiosity satisfied, they have no interest in giving a good service, just cash . It was a likely outcome , but disappointing anyway.  It could be terrific but would need a total change in mindset. Could be a massive queue if they wised up.


Thanks you - I had been tempted by this pair but, after reading your review - not a chance in hell :thumbsdown:

Offline Jibbi

Thanks for the review and the TOFTT as I don't think there's much on these.

It's a shame as I find since of the pictures inviting and as you say they could be busy.

If my memory serves me right they originally operated out of Hartlepool and I think BB may have been offered initially.

I was just going to post this. Cannot remember their username but they moved from Hartlepool to ferry hill and on the profile, bareback was clearly advertised back then in the service list, profile and pictures and videos.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for your review and sorry it wasn’t a great punt. I’ve wondered on and off about her (Luka) for a while, so that’s put that curiosity to bed for me, permanently. UKP at its best, thanks for TOFTT  :thumbsup:

Offline The Outsider

I spotted this profile for the first time when doing my Covid "blacklist".   :bomb:

They list a 15 minute duo for £70.  Did they have an offer on, or was there maybe some confusion?

Sounds grim either way.  Shame as the photos have a certain appeal.