Author Topic: Rainbow nature, Coventry - Tanya and Sophie  (Read 5998 times)

Offline yryyuuyuuyuy

Went for a four hand massage for 30 minutes with Tanya and Sophie for £70

Was easy to organise it over text, when I arrived on site I was greeted by an older Asian woman at reception were I paid and she took me upstairs and she called out to the girls from the garden as it was pretty warm and I get the impression they were not that busy. 

I started getting undressed and Tanya popped her head around the door, smiled and said hi, as I have been there before and I think she recognises me, I got up onto the massage table in position and they knocked and both came in, they are both nice looking but both have a face mask on now due to corona.

Tanya goes straight for my butt and gives it a light slap, I have been told it's nice by other people and she mentioned about my low back dimples that she says is sexy (No idea if she means it but I'm taking the compliment)

I've seen other masseuses who give a almost professional massage and in the last five minutes try to knock out a hand job, this is a sexual massage constantly touching in the right places, light touch unless you request otherwise.
This is the first time going for a four hand massage and I was slightly ambivalent but honestly I feel like it was worth it, I was hard pretty much instantly, both of them are rubbing my upper leg constantly lightly touching my cock after 5 minutes of this I just turned over, they play with my cock and balls for a few minutes, Sophie joking pinned my cock down as it's twitching every few seconds and they both laugh.
Then Tanya grabs hold of my cock slowly rubbing up and down my shaft as Sophie grabs hold of my balls tightly, while they both also start playing with my nipples what I have a thing for, now I'm in heaven, Tanya just getting faster and faster until it finally happens. They wipe me down and go right back to the massage, while Tanya starts chatting to me asking me questions.

When it's time to leave Tanya slapped my ass then started giving me a shoulder rub while walking down the stairs, she does a great job at making me feel welcome not sure if other people's experience is the same as mine but I'd rate it 10/10
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 08:50:35 pm by yryyuuyuuyuy »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline yryyuuyuuyuy


Online mr.bluesky

Went for a four hand massage for 30 minutes with Tanya and Sophie for £70

Was easy to organise it over text, when I arrived on site I was greeted by an older Asian woman at reception were I paid and she took me upstairs and she called out to the girls from the garden as it was pretty warm and I get the impression they were not that busy. 

I started getting undressed and Tanya popped her head around the door, smiled and said hi, as I have been there before and I think she recognises me, I got up onto the massage table in position and they knocked and both came in, they are both nice looking but both have a face mask on now due to corona.

Tanya goes straight for my butt and gives it a light slap, I have been told it's nice by other people and she mentioned about my low back dimples that she says is sexy (No idea if she means it but I'm taking the compliment)

I've seen other masseuses who give a almost professional massage and in the last five minutes try to knock out a hand job, this is a sexual massage constantly touching in the right places, light touch unless you request otherwise.
This is the first time going for a four hand massage and I was slightly ambivalent but honestly I feel like it was worth it, I was hard pretty much instantly, both of them are rubbing my upper leg constantly lightly touching my cock after 5 minutes of this I just turned over, they play with my cock and balls for a few minutes, Sophie joking pinned my cock down as it's twitching every few seconds and they both laugh.
Then Tanya grabs hold of my cock slowly rubbing up and down my shaft as Sophie grabs hold of my balls tightly, while they both also start playing with my nipples what I have a thing for, now I'm in heaven, Tanya just getting faster and faster until it finally happens. They wipe me down and go right back to the massage, while Tanya starts chatting to me asking me questions.

When it's time to leave Tanya slapped my ass then started giving me a shoulder rub while walking down the stairs, she does a great job at making me feel welcome not sure if other people's experience is the same as mine but I'd rate it 10/10

Is Tanya a busty smiley Thai lady ?  and what does this Sophie look like. What was the total cost . £70 ? Including happy ending. The older lady on reception was probably Jenny the boss . She does a pretty good massage and is prepared to go topless. If it's the same Tanya that worked there before she has now set up her own place in Spon End. Did a review on her recently.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 09:48:57 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline yryyuuyuuyuy

The total cost was £70, they dont stop half way through and ask for more.

Tanya I'd say late 20s or 30s, to be honest it's impossible to guess with asians, her tits look decent size not too big but I've never asked her to go topless so don't really know what they look like unleashed.
Sophie looked cute maybe 30s, slim, but remember they both have masks on so I really can't see much.

This was very recent so I'm not sure if it's the same Tanya or so many people kept asking for Tanya just just named this new girl Tanya as well :D

Offline shed

Do you mean Tanya or Tina. The latter is petite and used to work at one time at OLL. She is very sexy and gives a great massage, also does btb. Sophie also gives a great service up to btb. Interesting the four hand, I must try that at some stage. Shame about them wearing masks as it hides their pretty faces. But it's understandable I suppose. Plus Chinese in particular are much more protective still regarding the virus.
How does cost work out to £70 as you are paying for two girls massage for 30 minutes and double he to pay. Thought it would be more than that.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 10:37:52 pm by shed »

Offline shed

Also interesting first review. Thanks for that.

Offline vindici

Great review. Thanks for sharing!

Online mr.bluesky

Do you mean Tanya or Tina. The latter is petite and used to work at one time at OLL. She is very sexy and gives a great massage, also does btb. Sophie also gives a great service up to btb. Interesting the four hand, I must try that at some stage. Shame about them wearing masks as it hides their pretty faces. But it's understandable I suppose. Plus Chinese in particular are much more protective still regarding the virus.
How does cost work out to £70 as you are paying for two girls massage for 30 minutes and double he to pay. Thought it would be more than that.

Have to agree it sounds like he saw Tina a slim pretty Chinese lady who used to work at Old Lode lane along with Sophie. You would know if it was Tanya as she is very busty. £70 for a four handed massage including happy ending sounds pretty good. Better than an hour massage at Old lode Lane with someone wearing rubber gloves. For an extra tenner though I think it's worth seeing Tanya at Spon End for a 1 hour topless massage and get to play with her big breasts. A good review though  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 06:13:57 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline yryyuuyuuyuy

Also interesting first review. Thanks for that.
You know what you might be right.

Text them and ask for yourself, how much for four hand massage for 30 min and they should say £70, i doubt they are giving me a discount.

Offline bonham

Fuck that I booked with a Tina last year there after seeing  a review for a Tina it was a 40+ big women crap massage and hand relief  how many Tina's work there :lol:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 10:01:06 am by bonham »

Online mr.bluesky

Fuck that I booked with a Tina last year there after seeing  a review for a Tina it was a 40+ big women crap massage and hand relief  how many Tina's work there :lol:


Now that you mention it I may have seen this one too a long time ago

Offline yryyuuyuuyuy

Fuck that I booked with a Tina last year there after seeing  a review for a Tina it was a 40+ big women crap massage and hand relief  how many Tina's work there :lol:

I feel sorry for you, I'd try again and just walk out if it's the wrong person

I really like Rainbow Nature personally