Author Topic: Independent Asian - Norwich  (Read 3890 times)


8 review(s) for independent asian (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline the_exile

AdultWork External Link/Members Only

1 hour, £100, FS

This meeting took place in October 2020. I had a few hours in Norwich coming up, so texted Areeya to see if she was free, ended up booking an hour with her (I have seen her a few times before). She works from a flat about a mile from the city centre, area looks a bit run down but the flats felt safe enough with a modern entry system. Her place looks fairly basic but the room where the action take place is OK, warm with a decent double bed.

Areeya is a Thai lady in her 40s, I think the most recent pictures on AW are accurate (she has her leg on a chair in one) but I think the others with her hair down are old, she had it up when I saw her. She's not film star material (but I'm not either), her shapely bum and shaven pussy are her best features. I have found her friendly but matter of fact, she's clearly a very experienced WG.

After sorting out the money, Areeya asked me if I wanted anything to drink, she brought me a bottle of water. I stripped off and lay on the bed, I chatted with Areeya as she gave me quite a firm massage. After I while I could feel myself getting hard so turned over, she played with me cock, giving it a few playful slaps as well as a rub! She asked me if I was horny and what did I want to do about it, I told her to suck me. This was very good OWO, she sucked my balls as well and tongued behind them as I squeezed her tits. She was wearing a bra top and suspenders, I had her to take her tits out and got told off because my hands were cold!

The oral had got me very excited so when Areeya asked if I was ready to fuck I said yes straightaway. She rolled a condom down my cock, then took off her panties, lay back and spread her legs. I thought about giving her some oral but she seemed keen to get straight down to it, so I lay over her and eased my cock in. She put her hands on my back and pulled me to her, soon I had a good rhythm going as I pumped. Areeya seemed to be enjoying it, she was quite wet and had started moaning. I started fucking her faster and deeper, she then said don't stop, I'm going to cum - which I thought was to spur me on a bit but suddenly she was really wet. Her moaning had really got to me at this point, I couldn't hold back so went as deep as I could inside her & came as well.

We held each other for a while afterwards, I said I wasn't expecting her to cum, she said she hadn't either but it just felt really good! I pulled out and we cleaned up, I had more of my water then she gave me another massage. We chatted about random stuff - from where she bought ingredients for Thai cookery to what other Asian girls I had seen. I surprised myself by getting hard again, she was laughing about me being too horny, so we went for another round. This time I fucked her doggy style and then with me on top, but I could feel that I wasn't going to cum again so decided to call it a day. I needed to pee after the water (and the sex!), so went to the bathroom naked - does anyone else find it strangely exciting walking around a stranger's house with no clothes on? Went back to the bedroom and Areeya help me get dressed, which was a nice touch. I said I would try to see her again next time I was in the area, of course depending on the pandemic situation. Looking back, I am glad I managed to fit in some fun when I did. I'm in two minds as to whether I would go for an hour again but try to make things last a bit longer, or maybe 90 minutes and give myself chance to cum for a second time. But that'll have to keep a while :(

« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 10:19:17 pm by the_exile »

Offline norwichfunseeker

Good review,  thanks.

She is on my list for post lockdown,  and this has helped greatly.


Offline Delicaandy900

I met her a few years back and had a good time ,easy to book and get to. I found her a bit bossy in a playful way ,which i kinda liked lol

Offline Eeyore

I can confirm some of the pics are very very old.
It was many years ago when I saw her one time and some of those photos she still uses.

I can’t remember much about the booking, it was lacking any connection & as the reviewer said she has been doing this job for a while.
She was however clean and polite but I just didn’t get much of a buzz so subsequently I’ve never returned.

Offline the_exile

I can confirm some of the pics are very very old.
It was many years ago when I saw her one time and some of those photos she still uses.

I can’t remember much about the booking, it was lacking any connection & as the reviewer said she has been doing this job for a while.
She was however clean and polite but I just didn’t get much of a buzz so subsequently I’ve never returned.

I know what you mean, that was the matter of fact nature that I mentioned. I did feel we had a connection though and it made it a fun session.

Offline Enons

I used to be a regular before the covid kicked in, lovely lady, always polite and chatty....... huge nipples!.

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

How old would you say chaps?...As she sounds right up my proverbial street so to speak:-D

Offline the_exile

Says 43 on her AW profile, a bit older maybe? I'm not very good with ages.

Offline RogerThat

She sounds good.

Will see her when allowed.

Offline jintheuk1

I saw her many many years ago , I do reminder it as a great visit but Massage with HR is more my thing