Author Topic: Sophie Aurora Ryder, Middlesbrough *NO SHOW* *TIMEWASTER  (Read 2900 times)


33 review(s) for A_Sophia (21 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline chives6000

External Link/Members Only




Can't leave a review as she cancelled the meet on the day and didn't have the consideration to tell me. The day before we agreed on a time and said it would be in middlesbrough. On the day asked for the postcode and got no response, as it was getting closer to the time I decided to drive the  short distance from darlington to middlesbrough and hoped she would text me the address, nope she decided to move elsewhere and not even tell me, I know this because her profile was deactivated this afternoon which usually means they are moving on and  want a few days off .I guess some people don't have any values.

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only

Can't leave a review as she cancelled the meet on the day and didn't have the consideration to tell me. The day before we agreed on a time and said it would be in middlesbrough. On the day asked for the postcode and got no response, as it was getting closer to the time I decided to drive the  short distance from darlington to middlesbrough and hoped she would text me the address, nope she decided to move elsewhere and not even tell me, I know this because her profile was deactivated this afternoon which usually means they are moving on and  want a few days off .I guess some people don't have any values.

Well had you done a “Search” on here you’d have gotten a mixed bag of results like I have!!!  :dash:

Ranging from Positives reviews to being associated with Innocent Dolly (Logan Montoya, the Blackmailing Bitch)  :scare:

Personally I think you had a lucky escape, but you should do a tad more homework on here first matey.  :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dimond dave

 :scare:

Lucky escape bud as Sarg said say no more  just google the name he put out there it will make intresting reading for you.  :hi: :drinks:

External Link/Members Only




Can't leave a review as she cancelled the meet on the day and didn't have the consideration to tell me. The day before we agreed on a time and said it would be in middlesbrough. On the day asked for the postcode and got no response, as it was getting closer to the time I decided to drive the  short distance from darlington to middlesbrough and hoped she would text me the address, nope she decided to move elsewhere and not even tell me, I know this because her profile was deactivated this afternoon which usually means they are moving on and  want a few days off .I guess some people don't have any values.