Author Topic: Best Massage near Southend  (Read 3755 times)

Offline defender05

Hi all.

Not been able to punt for ages but after the lock down ends I am looking to getting a decent massage with extras one a month or so. Can anybody recommend any decent ones? I did see Angela in Hadleigh years ago and would love to get that type of service again if possible.

Tina in Westcliff looks promising and is one I would like to try, are there any others?

Offline MarkS69

Tina is good, but my God, she can talk for England! You'll leave there knowing pretty much everything about her family and her life, which includes all there is know about the many allergies she has. I've visited her many times over a number of years and I have a feeling she'll not be back working for a while due to COVID. The massage she gives is OK and she does really like to tease if you get on well with her. She's fingered herself during some sessions and let me suck her fingers after, but the most you'll get from her in the way of extras is usually just a nice slow oily teasing handjob while she talks dirty. I've been offered sex before, the last time was about 3 weeks before lockdown started, but for £200 and with everything done with a condom. Unfortunately, I'm a stickler for OWO and I also love to go down on a woman which Tina doesn't allow, so I've never taken her up on the offer. She's got a fantastic body and a really dirty mind so I think she would actually be a really great fuck...

I wrote a review of her a while back which is here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218033.0

I've had quite a few good times in Siam Spa & Massage in Canewdon Road, Westcliff over the years too, but it can be hit and miss. The girls working there are changed frequently so you never really know what you're going to get. Some offer more extras than others too, so it really does come down to the luck of the draw on the day that you pay a visit.

Again a review I did of one girl I saw there is here. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234312.msg2390533#msg2390533  Many other girls I've seen there in the past would have garnered positive reviews.

Another good Thai girl for a decent massage is Kai in Rochford (External Link/Members Only). She's also a bit of a talker but gives a pretty good massage and also does a full service in the prices quoted. In many a 30 minute booking (which very often go well over time) I've received a massage, OWO, reverse oral and sex for £60. The same can be had for an hour for £100. One thing to be aware of with Kai though, is that she:

A. likes a drink, and
B. does tend to offer up bareback once she's gotten to know you after a few bookings (at least that's been my experience).

Let's all remember though, that if bareback is offered, we're all grownups and free to make our own decisions. Personally, it's not something I'd consider with a WG. Kai will also sometimes have at least one other Thai girl staying at her place who is also working and on those occasions you can usually get a very good 4 hand massage at a decent price if your negotiation skills are up to scratch. I've seen Kai quite a few times over the last 6 or 7 years at a number of different places where she's lived, and have on more than one occasion gotten a good 2 girl massage and sex with both for £80. I guess sometimes it pays to be a fairly regular visitor...

Please let us all know who it is you decided to meet and how things went.

Offline defender05

Thanks for those. I will do.

I think I might have tried to meet Kia before but could agree a date at the time. Was she the one who was round the corner from The Royals shopping center near York Road market.

Offline MarkS69

I think I might have tried to meet Kia before but could agree a date at the time. Was she the one who was round the corner from The Royals shopping center near York Road market.
I don't think that was her, but it may have been a Thai woman who advertises as Amy (External Link/Members Only). She's definitely in that area.

It's a shame time travel hasn't been invented as 5 or 6 years ago there were loads of great SP's providing really good massage with extra's services in the Southend area...