Author Topic: Brooke Riviera - South Shields  (Read 14522 times)


47 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (36 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline winkywanky

It only facilitates the ability to meet face to face for those who actually want to meet face to face. If I was an escort and had turned to camming instead of shagging I would want to be able to use the green light to get as much attention as I could.

Why should the genuine none escorting ones suffer because of the minority of idiots. VivaStreet have posted this and greyed out lists of services but phone numbers are still visible.



Hidden Image/Members Only


We could argue about this all day and get nowhere.

But I would suggest that leaving all the usual doors open would encourage WGs to walk through them.

They're not giving any real guidance or suggestion to WGs to not do current meets, they are in effect washing their hands of any responsibility when they are the main conduit for breaking of guidelines.

The genuine ones don't need to suffer for the reasons I have given, and why should Vivastreet being just as useless have anything to do with it? If anything, Vivastreet have little alternative, they're not able to offer Webcam services. AW are.

Offline toon972

Has anybody tested this by attempting a booking? Not a genuine one obviously, but a test one?

She has been working.

Offline datwabbit


Offline northface

You can still read the blurred services offered on Vivastreet if you look hard enough and anyway they are so similar on nearly every ad that anyone who often views them knows what they are anyway and users know how meaningless they turn out to be.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
You can still read the blurred services offered on Vivastreet if you look hard enough and anyway they are so similar on nearly every ad that anyone who often views them knows what they are anyway and users know how meaningless they turn out to be.
Why would you want to.   :unknown:  Anybody who wants to see an escort would have no difficulty in finding one who's working, no matter what AW or VivaStreet do.


Offline northface

Why would you want to.   :unknown:  Anybody who wants to see an escort would have no difficulty in finding one who's working, no matter what AW or VivaStreet do.
Why not -as those of us observing the guidelines have little else to do other than visiting the sites we normally trawl, including this one, even though there is very little activity to respond to.

Offline mackeson

Why would you want to.   :unknown:  Anybody who wants to see an escort would have no difficulty in finding one who's working, no matter what AW or VivaStreet do.
Makes me wonder how many SP s will be available when this covid19 passes into history? Can you imagine a girl applying for furlough and filling in the form - what do you put down for occupation? :hi:

Offline tynetunnel

Makes me wonder how many SP s will be available when this covid19 passes into history? Can you imagine a girl applying for furlough and filling in the form - what do you put down for occupation? :hi:

Only ‘employees’ can be furloughed, and so any employer would already know what their job is!  :hi:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Makes me wonder how many SP s will be available when this covid19 passes into history? Can you imagine a girl applying for furlough and filling in the form - what do you put down for occupation? :hi:
If they declare as self employed they can put prostitute down if they want, it's not illegal and totally acceptable by HMRC.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
She has been working.

So is Georgie of Premium, working via AW and charging an extra £50 per meet because of the risk SHE is taking ffs......

Offline Sar-Major

Silly woman risking her own life and as well as others , yet claims to be educated to a Masters level .
Probably no shortage of clients or should I say idiots during the pandemic , some people just don’t get it . Being this irresponsible could have dire consequences for thousands of people , maybe the damage is already done .

Seems to be a bit like "Cavalry Officers"........................... Brainy, BUT with "No Fucking Common Sense".  :scare:

 :hi: :hi: 
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ohfook1t

Georgie must really love her family.... £50 to compensate the risk that she cant protect from. Would like to see premium stop representing her once this is over. Another girl goes onto blacklist

Offline tynetunnel

Georgie must really love her family.... £50 to compensate the risk that she cant protect from. Would like to see premium stop representing her once this is over. Another girl goes onto blacklist

I’m fascinated as to how she considered risk/reward and arrived at the sum of £50  :unknown:

This particular girl has made some interesting career choices thus far, including iirc charging more on AW than would be paid for an agency booking (in non-pandemic times I mean). She’s obviously not bothered about her health or that of her household, she sure as hell won’t be bothered about that of a punter. Best avoided

Offline datwabbit

Georgie must really love her family.... £50 to compensate the risk that she cant protect from. Would like to see premium stop representing her once this is over. Another girl goes onto blacklist

Maybe she's got a load of Corona tests at £50 each. Jab each punter.

I'd like to know her aw profile to avoid but I don't want to give her advertising.

Offline The Outsider

Maybe she's got a load of Corona tests at £50 each. Jab each punter.

I'd like to know her aw profile to avoid but I don't want to give her advertising.

I acknowledge the UKP position on not listing girls who are still working, but I don't agree with it.  I think it would be very useful information right now.

As TT says, what other risks is she prepared to take on behalf of us punters?

Online waynekerr600


As TT says, what other risks is she prepared to take on behalf of us punters?

I think question marks have been raised in the past (#21 onwards https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=230651.0)

I notice she is making reference to the 'UKP police' on her profile.

Offline The Outsider

I think question marks have been raised in the past (#21 onwards https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=230651.0)

I notice she is making reference to the 'UKP police' on her profile.

Well remembered.  I think the "bareback box" being ticked back then was most likely to do with her camming profile.  Working during lockdown is even worse than bb for me anyway. 

I've just seen the UKP reference on her profile.  Apparently we can "go elsewhere".  That was pretty much my plan anyway when I added her to my special COVID avoid list.   :lol:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I acknowledge the UKP position on not listing girls who are still working, but I don't agree with it.  I think it would be very useful information right now.

As TT says, what other risks is she prepared to take on behalf of us punters?

Look at the grief AW is getting for allowing escorts to advertise, there's loads of comments about it, one bloke even thinks the government should step in and close them down.

Personally speaking I can't see the logic in slagging AW off for letting escorts advertise, bearing in mind they also advertise camming, sales, phone chat etc, then giving escorts free advertising on here.  I must be missing something.   :unknown:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Well remembered.  I think the "bareback box" being ticked back then was most likely to do with her camming profile.  Working during lockdown is even worse than bb for me anyway. 

I've just seen the UKP reference on her profile.  Apparently we can "go elsewhere".  That was pretty much my plan anyway when I added her to my special COVID avoid list.   :lol:
If Premium still represents her when this is over I may well avoid them too.

Offline The Outsider

Look at the grief AW is getting for allowing escorts to advertise, there's loads of comments about it, one bloke even thinks the government should step in and close them down.

Personally speaking I can't see the logic in slagging AW off for letting escorts advertise, bearing in mind they also advertise camming, sales, phone chat etc, then giving escorts free advertising on here.  I must be missing something.   :unknown:

I think where we differ is that what some may regard as "advertising", I see as a "warning".  As we discussed next door, I've started keeping my own list on AW.  I do think warnings on here would be in the interest of punters though. 

Offline The Outsider

If Premium still represents her when this is over I may well avoid them too.

That's a big call, but I might just join you - from an anonymous social distance.  June has a decision to make. 

Offline winkywanky

Look at the grief AW is getting for allowing escorts to advertise, there's loads of comments about it, one bloke even thinks the government should step in and close them down.

Personally speaking I can't see the logic in slagging AW off for letting escorts advertise, bearing in mind they also advertise camming, sales, phone chat etc, then giving escorts free advertising on here.  I must be missing something.   :unknown:


From what I can see AW are tacitly enabling WGs to meet up.

Of course no-one would wish to deny WGs a chance to earn some money to live, and Camming, Sales and Phone Chat are all good.

But allowing the Green Light when Escorting is ticked, and telephone numbers to be displayed, has nothing to do with the above, and everything to do with allowing those WGs and punters who wish to meet, to easily keep doing so.

It sends out the wrong signals IMO, and yes, despite the AW Disclaimer at the top of the page.

It basically says you shouldn't really be doing this, but if you want to, here's the means with which to do it.  :unknown:

Offline datwabbit

If Premium still represents her when this is over I may well avoid them too.

It's certainly true that some punters prefer an agency so there's a chance of passing it around. Plus duo's.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I think where we differ is that what some may regard as "advertising", I see as a "warning".  As we discussed next door, I've started keeping my own list on AW.  I do think warnings on here would be in the interest of punters though.
Like you I have my own list on AW, I use a hotlist named COVID-19 so I can keep an eye on them, they will show up in searches and I can make notes.

What is a warning for one is an informative advert for another, in my own opinion I can just imagine the UKP haters having a field day and claiming how irresponsible a site it is if lists of those still working were posted. 'Forget AW just look at UKP, they list them all'.

It isn't a closed shop.   :hi: 

Good point Kev, I might join you as well.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 04:33:05 pm by daviemac »

Offline The Outsider

Like you I have my own list on AW, I use a hotlist named COVID-19 so I can keep an eye on them, they will show up in searches and I can make notes.

What is a warning for one is an informative advert for another, in my own opinion I can just imagine the UKP haters having a field day and claiming how irresponsible a site it is if lists of those still working were posted. 'Forget AW just look at UKP, they list them all'.

It isn't a closed shop.   :hi: 

Good point Kev, I might join you as well.

You make a good point about UKP haters, of which we know there are many.  Including at least one girl who is still working.   :lol:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 04:57:01 pm by The Outsider »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
You make a good point about UKP haters, of which we know there are many.  Including at least one girl who is still working.   :lol:
Yeah, she's definitely on my not to do list.


Offline tynetunnel

Georgie is apparently “not working” according to her AW.

“**DUE TO COVID-19 I HAVE DECIDED I’M NOT WORKING. I WAS GOING TO - BUT NEVER HAVE SINCE LOCKDOWN - AS MY PHONES BEEN BUSY HOWEVER THE AMOUNT OF NASTY MEN ON THIS SITE IS SHOCKING. ONLINE WORK ONLY**”

My phone has been busy but honest ‘guv, I’ve never taken a booking nor an extra fifty quid off nobody.

All those nasty men on AW has truly shocked little Georgie. Who in turn has shocked all the men by still advertising being available for work, albeit at a premium price. Until now.

Seems she’s been shamed or embarrassed into not working anymore. Maybe June has had a word. Georgie has been on AW nearly 2 years, but only has feedback of 4. So you can guess where most of her work comes from

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

What, so all those nasty men shamed her into doing the right thing and not meeting?  :unknown:

Awww, diddums!  :rolleyes:

Offline The Outsider

Georgie is apparently “not working” according to her AW.

“**DUE TO COVID-19 I HAVE DECIDED I’M NOT WORKING. I WAS GOING TO - BUT NEVER HAVE SINCE LOCKDOWN - AS MY PHONES BEEN BUSY HOWEVER THE AMOUNT OF NASTY MEN ON THIS SITE IS SHOCKING. ONLINE WORK ONLY**”

My phone has been busy but honest ‘guv, I’ve never taken a booking nor an extra fifty quid off nobody.

All those nasty men on AW has truly shocked little Georgie. Who in turn has shocked all the men by still advertising being available for work, albeit at a premium price. Until now.

Seems she’s been shamed or embarrassed into not working anymore. Maybe June has had a word. Georgie has been on AW nearly 2 years, but only has feedback of 4. So you can guess where most of her work comes from

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm all for being "nasty" if it saves people from themselves right now.   :dash:

There's no way off my Covid blacklist though. 

Online waynekerr600

Her AW has only changed since this afternoon.

'her phone has been busy' but she hasn't seen anybody? Does she expect people to believe that she's been ignoring her busy phone whilst she's been 'available'?

Just makes things even worse.

She would have been better being honest and saying that in the light of feedback she's had second thoughts.

Wayne 'nasty man' (but not as nasty as the outsider) Kerr

Offline Mansell

It's interesting that Brooke who this review was about has got rid of her Covid tab and doesn't mention anything on her profile. But also doesn't say specifically that she is NOT working??  Unlike a lot of others who stopped immediately. Ah well  :thumbsdown:

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
It's interesting that Brooke who this review was about has got rid of her Covid tab and doesn't mention anything on her profile. But also doesn't say specifically that she is NOT working??  Unlike a lot of others who stopped immediately. Ah well  :thumbsdown:
Shes still showing as 'Available' in her Brookes page availability section  :dash:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 09:42:56 am by johnny34 »