Tried this lady twice now
External Link/Members Only Last year i tried booking her under her old account 'curvaliciousbbw' booked her then and as soon as I asked if she could wear stockings she blocked me.. this was after setting off and confirming with her and her account stated she was 'open to requests' ..
Booked blow and go under her new account. All seemed fine, given adress she said to not come before 6.15pm or if I did I would be waiting outside till then.. I said that was fine.. Got there can't remember the street name but it was a rough area of Burnley and all terraced houses... was told to park up and wait 5mins while she got ready.. 15 mins went by no message.. sent her a text.. no reply so left.
Funnily enough I had my spare phone so I text her on that pretending to be another punter wanting to book, she replied straightaway.
Went along with the second booking and as I pretended to be there she said give me 5 so my brother can leave (I had gone by then) but I did notice a scruffy looking ginger guy walk passed and look in my car twice when I got there so not sure if he has any influence or she's just a compete time waster
Was very annoyed as I was off out with friends that evening and if I'd of known a 20 mile drive was a waste of time would not of bothered