Author Topic: sexy-mature-demi - Ashington  (Read 4278 times)


2 review(s) for sexy-mature-demi (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MontyMove

Apologies for the delayed review. I met Demi on the 4th Feb this year. I contacted her through the AW mailbox initially before heading to the north east. She replied within the hour asking if I could call which I did. Arrangements were made for a meeting a few days later. On the day in question rang to confirm the meeting and was given directions to a free parking area and then there was a short walk to her house in Ashington. Although it was an 11am meeting I felt the house was in a discrete area and I certainly didn’t feel awkward. On arrival first impressions confirm this is the girl in the photos she was dressed so those breast were just showing enough to leave you in no doubt. Offered bathroom facilities which I declined and was taken into the bedroom and all was very clean and tidy.

I asked if she was available for 2 hours and when she said yes I gave her the £220 she asked for. So maybe that is an indication of how much I was initially impressed. Got the paperwork out of the way and began some tentative kissing. I couldn’t resist getting the top open and tits out and sucked on those for a while as Demi played with my cock.

More kissing but not what I’d call DFK then time for oral. The Mac was put on at this stage, now Demi does say the oral will by with a condom on her profile page so I had no problems with this. Her oral skills are tremendous nice and deep till she gags a few times, lots of shaft licking and when she took my balls in her mouth totally at this stage I nearly blew the load. As the Mac was already on Demi got on top and continued to ride me and once again her tits found my mouth. I asked her to lie down and entered her in missionary and just banged away. She was very responsive and vocal. And let me know when I was hitting the right spot. In between RO was given which she seemed to enjoy. She was more than happy kissing while in the missionary but again not DFK. I shot the load and slowed down eventually going soft.

After this we chatted had coffee and I was asked if I wanted a massage which I thought would be pleasant. So the oil came out and was applied. A nice erotic massage ensued lots of cock and ball stroking while I lay on my front then I turned over and she gave me a wonderful horny ball squeezing happy ending.

Over all a very good meeting with Demi who did all I wanted from a meeting which just flowed without any real instruction. She is easy to chat to and she can hold an adult conversation. This was my first meeting with her but I’d have no hesitation going back. I hope the link below works.

Town Ashington
Fee £220
Time 2 hours


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Halcyon Dave

Nice review but noticed she charges £100 an hour but £220 for 2 hours ?

Offline MontyMove

I probably paid for the coffee lol but yes that was the rate.