Author Topic: Rita_sexy26 - Newcastle - adultwork  (Read 2288 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4951787) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bigbarry45

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall £150

FK, OWO, RO and covered sex

Should have known better but I wasn't thinking with my brain.

Took place a month ago in a flat not far from Northumbria uni business school.

Got the horn and stumbled across her profile. Saw she had a couple of greens on here and thought id give it a go and tick a Brazilian off my list.

Fired off a quick text and the meet was confirmed very quickly.

Arrived at the flat at the appointed time and was let in. Nice flat few people about but no funny looks. Lots of people in and out all the time it seems.

She opened the door and I should have walked. 100% the girls from the pics but several stone heavier. She was in a black body type thing which was doing it's best to fight gravity and lift her gut and saggy tits. I'd say nearer 30 if not more than the advertised 23. She told me she had a 9 year-old back home.

On with the punt as my legs carried me in out of politeness. Paid up and we engaged in good kissing which while open mouthed never progressed to DFK and there was no tounge action. She went for OWO which was good with eye contact. It never went beyond good as she never went deep enough or quite hot the right spot. Moved in to RO which I enjoyed. Her hygiene was good and she tasted fresh. Fineshed with coved sex in a few positions ending in doggy.

After cleaning up she offered a massage which was pretty poor tbh and she could have saved herself the effort.

She made it clear that no round 2 was on offer so I dressed and left.

Throughout the punt she would leave to answer the door to the other wg staying with her who had apparently been to the shops.

A costly mistake booking this one and not walking when I saw the goods. Much better out there. Avoid.


Offline BoroPool

Sorry to hear you had a crap punt. She's off my shortlist

Offline Slaine

Thanks for the review, sounds horrendous.

Your hard earned of course but £150hr   :scare:. I'd never pay anywhere near that   :dash: :thumbsdown:

Offline Bigbarry45

A moment of madness not to be repeated any time soon!