Author Topic: Antoinette - Premium Gosforth  (Read 2980 times)

Offline Bigbarry45

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall £110

DFK, RO, OWO, swallow and covered sex.

Noticed her profile pop up and instantly got the itch. Comms with premium as you would expect all sorted very efficiently.

Punt took place in the Gosforth block of flats, easy access by bus and car, wouldn't fancy the hike from regent center.

Greeted at the door by Antoinette. Wearing black holdups and a bra with a man's white shirt over the top. I thought she was attractive but she wouldn't make you stop in the street. Nice breasts that are a good handful, and wide hips giving her a lovely arse. A couple of very discreet tattoos but nothing to distract from her body.

Tokens taken and stashed while I had a quick shower. On my return asked if anything was off the table. She shrugged her shoulders and told me no. Turns out it was her 4th day so this might change as she sees more punters.

Got to business with lots of very DFK, plenty of tounge and nibbling of lips. Hands all over her body and mine. Moved to RO and her hygiene was spot on and freshly shaven. Swapped for her to return the favour. She has decent technique taking it very deep with lots of eye contact and minimal use of her hands, slightly toothy at the start but she sorted it without me mentioning it. I warned her I was close and she she picked up the pace. I popped in her mouth and she took the lot swallowing it then back on to completely suck me dry.

Quick inter round chat and on to round 2. Almost a repeat of round one but we ended with sex in a couple of positions before I came in the bag.

Overall a great time with a relaxed young girl. No hint of clock watching or reluctance to do anything. I'd recommend and would happily return.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Nice review :hi:
Thank you.
She doesn't appear to have been available since....shame

Offline toon972


Offline tynetunnel

Nice review, she sounds just my kinda girl

Offline Slaine

She sounds great, thank for the review