Author Topic: Sweet Kitty Nicole. Birmingham. Saving the best for last......  (Read 7114 times)


12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5410243) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7383176) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Prophet 999

External Link/Members Only

Saving the best for last and 4 amazing punts pre Brum restrictions

Date: 2 x August and 2 x Sept
Duration: 1 hour every time £130
Location: 1 x flat near Mailbox, 3 x posh flats near NIA near where the poles work
Comms: WhatsApp all sound 10/10

Looks: 8/10  very pretty and now a blonde! Great bod and ass and nice pert little titties

Personality: 9/10 A real pleasure to spend time with her

The meet (s)
An amalgamation of 4 punts in quick succession with the lovely Nicole and she just got better and better.

Nicole is bubbly and horny in one sexy little package. Requested some whisky so brought this along for a quick drink together and into the fun!
She always wears sexy underwear and looks great with a great bod.

Nicole is a great kisser and the way she sucks your tongue is awesome. Lots of kissing and Nicole groping my crotch.
I got the fella out and she said wow that's a big un...we should make a porno together lol

I stood by the bed whilst Nicole got on all fours on the bed and started sucking my cock. Great action whilst I reached around and started playing with her ass and pussy.

I then lay her down and get her oral which see enjoyed a lot and got very wet. She liked fingers being used whilst being licked.

Back to oral on me and more passionate kissing and time for more fun. She rubbered me up and got on top and rode me for ages slow then fast. I gave her some big thrusts as she likes it hard and deep

Switched to doggy and have her a good pounding whilst slapping her arse..  again she liked this and pushed back onto my cock to make the thrusts more intense

Switched to missionary and fucked her while we kissed all the way through to me filling the bag. Fucking knackered!!

Spent the rest of the time chatting and playing with her amazing bod

Pretty much the same affair on the 3 other times I've seen her recently.

Off I went a happy chappy

Rating: 4.5 star ⭐
Return. 100% post current restrictions or might pop to London to see her sooner

Summary: The best pole by far in Brum. My go to wg
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Drexl Spivey

defo adding her to my to do list cheers for the review mate  :thumbsup:

Offline WelshClipper

Just excellent to get so many good girls in my stomping ground.  :)

As I said before, really cant fail in Brum in my experience.  :dance:


.......oh and thank you Mr P999. Im gunna check your other reviews  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 02:13:54 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline HERTSBLUE

Wondered where she was shagged her for years in London under different names from the days of Tayla red haired Teen to Nicole mid twenties lovely lady.

Offline Prophet 999

First time I saw her and I was like wow

Willing to please always
Great shag (s)  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline HERTSBLUE

First time I saw her and I was like wow

Willing to please always
Great shag (s)  :thumbsup:
First time I saw her she was 19/20 red hair saw her 3 times in a week she was my reg for years got some negs as Tayla
But I fucking loved her wonder if she's still got the Hungarian boyfriend. 

Offline Prophet 999

No

She told me she ditched him but who knows

That's her business

I'm just there to fuck her senseless and vice versa  :rolleyes:
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline InMefan

Good review she looks FAF, onto my hotlist she goes, shame she's currently in Wales, hope she will make a return to the Midlands soon.

Offline Shplurgh

« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 12:05:39 pm by Shplurgh »

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
You’re gonna have to make your mind up to which pole you prefer  :D :D :D


Conclusion: 5 star ⭐
Would I return: 200%

Summary:
Lilith is the perfect escort experience. Confident, sassy and experienced. She knows her trade and delivers on all levels.

Probably my = No.1 Polish go to girl.


Nicole

Rating: 4.5 star ⭐
Return. 100% post current restrictions or might pop to London to see her sooner

Summary: The best pole by far in Brum. My go to wg

I am joking of course :hi:

I’m not sure I’ll ever get round to meeting Lilith, her availability and my schedule make it difficult. Nicole looks more up my street physically tbh, so thanks for the review, don’t know why I hadn’t noticed the profile before  :dash: added to HL.  :hi:


Offline WelshClipper

You’re gonna have to make your mind up to which pole you prefer  :D :D :D

I am joking of course :hi:

I’m not sure I’ll ever get round to meeting Lilith, her availability and my schedule make it difficult. Nicole looks more up my street physically tbh, so thanks for the review, don’t know why I hadn’t noticed the profile before  :dash: added to HL.  :hi:

Well they're not poles apart. Groan sorry  :)

The only way I will get to see Lilith is to be in Brum when she is AT, text her and hope for the best.

It is literally just a lot easier to go for a lesser known, especially as for me, the fuck is first and the rest is nice to have.  :hi:

Offline Prophet 999

Lilith is great. Confident, measured and knows what she wants for herself

Nicole is more compliant and the only word I can think of is dispsy but in a really cute way
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Banana100

Thanks Prophet. If it’s good for prophet is good for me:) gonna try her soon
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Prophet 999

Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish