Profile Name: The English Raven
Location: Semi in Wallsend on a corner plot. Plenty of discreet free parking nearby.
AW profile link:
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyServices: OWO, Penetration (Protected), deep french kissing, fingering, 69
Price: £60 for 1/2 hour.
Communication: Professional via AW emails and phone
Physical Appearance: Lucie . Age about right at 48, and a pretty face, slim body with very slim waist. Pierced tongue. I found her really attractive.
Height: 5'4"
Nationality: Local British
Hygiene: Nice and fresh
Service:
Arrived at her house at the specified time. Lucie was friendly and chatty. No rushing.
Paperwork done, I had a quick shower which is located downstairs. Then went upstairs to a nice clean and neat bedroom with well placed mirrors. Lucie is relaxed and very experienced and well organised. Straight into DFK with pierced tongue, she really went for it even with my ugly 65 year old mug. She does like to kiss and so do I. Then onto the bed and she was enthusiastic. She soon undressed to show off a nice slim body and very slim waist. Her tits are a nice size but not huge. She has particularly large nipples that are responsive to the touch.
Fair bit of kissing, stroking, and touching.
I then positioned her on the edge of the bed so I could get good access to her pussy.
She has a nice fresh pussy that begs to be licked and a good sized clit that likes to be sucked and licked.
As I got into it she lifted her hips and started to writhe on the bed. Eventually she came with a shudder or faked it well.
Then onto some 69 with OWO which was very good, a mixture of deep slow slurping, spitting on my cock, and faster action with her mouth and hand.
I never cum in a WGs mouth but with Lucie I got very close to the point of no return and with a helping hand from her I popped.
I'm now a one pop guy and take quite a while to recover after the first pop. To my surprise Lucie got me hard again very quickly.
On with the mac for some doggy with her on the bed and me standing. I had a nice view of her lovely arse and slim waist and could see the action in the mirror by the bed. That lasted some time but I knew my age was showing by then and I wouldn't come again in the half hour. I stopped and lay next to her and asked how we were doing for time. She said the time which confirmed my time was up but to my surprise she started playing with my cock again, trying for the second pop. I enjoyed the attention but knew I wouldn't come so I called time as I didn't want to take the piss by over-running too much.
I went downstairs for a shower and she chatted when I was finished.
Timekeeping: No clock watching.
Positives: A top notch service from Lucie that suited my personal likes. Very sensual. Relaxed and down to earth. Nothing too fluffy about her she just makes sure the punter has a good time.
Negatives: None for me
Would I see her again: Yes