Author Topic: Roxy***stunning girl.. Warrington  (Read 1466 times)

Offline bimbo123

I contacted this young lady yesterday at 10am and booked her for an evening visit at 8pm so i thought that's plenty of notice she should be on time. Come 7pm i started to get multiple txt saying, going to to 10 min late, then near 8pm, caught in traffic, took wrong turn, anyway she finally turned up at 9.30 but looking at her, worth the wait, stunning little body and pert tits, lovely sweet girl, she had a good nature and talkative although her English is a little vague, she was attentive and gave a great blow job (covered) even though she says OWO, I had a good time her BUT she wouldn't turn the bloody fone off and she insisted on answering the thing which put me right off, then she had a call jumped up and got dressed and left with 15 minuets of my time left, can only assume it was her driver waiting? I put neutral because she was stunning and did a good job which would have been a Positive but.. an hour and a half late and constantly answering the fone while trying to play dropped it to a neutral.. she was on Vivastreet working out of Orford Warrington. ad id, 202929850. i would see her again but with conditions, THE FONE GETS TURNED OFF


Offline sinbad52

Very annoying. I would bet if the photos are a fair representation of how she looks her phone would be very busy.

Offline Northerndave666

So she turned up late, didn't provide OWO, kept answering the phone and then left early.....and that's only a Neutral ?

OP I would kindly suggest it should be revised to be a negative.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
So she turned up late, didn't provide OWO, kept answering the phone and then left early.....and that's only a Neutral ?

OP I would kindly suggest it should be revised to be a negative.

I agree
This is why these girls & their pimps will continue to pull this type of shit, cos there's plenty of punters out there like the OP who will happily put up with it cos the brass is 'stunning'   :crazy:   :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 12:53:55 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Drayki

Definitely a big fat red from me  :dash: OP got messed around from first minute and nothing worse than a whore constantly on the phone, would of walked all day long  :thumbsdown: