Author Topic: EllaMatureCourtesan - Southend  (Read 2522 times)


15 review(s) for RedHead_Ella (13 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hackneylad1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,055
  • Likes: 7
  •  
  • Reviews: 31
Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to FB for trying this one out and putting a review on - made me more eager to see her.

Comms: good by text but probably not her

The Venue: Terraced house in Southend - reasonably discrete - very tidy and clean bedroom, was asked to remove shoes on entering house - parking nearby easy on a weekday, not sure about how busy it would be on a weekend.

The girl : Photos on her AW page are accurate - she looked exactly like them so think age was probably correctish.

The session: - booked 30mins for £80 - parked in nearby carpark - just as I was texting that I had arrived got text asking if I was on way. When I replied that I had parked got phone call from east european lady with good English giving directions and house number. This was obviously not the woman I had come to see as her English is very basic. Ella answered the door straight away wearing nice lingerie and the silk dress thats in her pictures. As I stated earlier she looked exactly the same as per her gallery photos. Radio or Tv on in backroom downstairs (possibly woman who gave directions) taken upstairs to very clean and neat bedroom far better than I had expected from the outside of the row of houses. Good bit of kissing, groping, stripped her off, gave her a good fingering and had a very good blowjob with CIM. She hung on in there till it was all over and then went off to spit it out.

Still had 10 mins left and she offered a massage which I took her up on as a chit chat was never going to be easy - not a good massage but then I am used to very hard deep tissue massages by people who know what they are doing but at least she didn't try and rush me out after 20mins so got the full time.

I had been trying to see her before Xmas but got stuck in gridlocked traffic so abandoned it. Glad I managed to get there in the end.

Positives: Looks exactly like photos, very willing to deliver services with a good attitude. Clean room and no attempt to rush me out after I finished.

Negatives: Just her lack of English and my shitty language skills make chatting difficult but then she did spend a fair amount of time with my cock in her mouth :).

Offline fatboy

'ackney, glad you enjoyed Ella's delights.
I finally got back to see her recently and once I saw her I immediately extended the meet time.
Just as good as the first time (if not better).
If only her English was better the chit chat would make the meet perfect.
Might have found a new reg...... :yahoo: