Author Topic: Mimi - Serenity Massage - Durham  (Read 12949 times)

Offline Taylor80

Afternoon lads.
Well TOFFT today. New establishment opened on the front street of Framwellgate Moor.
External Link/Members Only
Comms: Via text, pretty straight forward booked for 11am for 30 minutes at a cost of £25.

Location: End shop of about a group of four or five, just down from the working men's club and the hairdressers. Far more discreet than if it were further up where there is a clutch of shops.

Apperance: Short Chinese lady (as most are) cute looking, lovely smile and very polite, however her English wasn't great, think, she said her name was Mimi and told me she is 37 but could pass for younger, largish breasts in a tight black and white polka dot dress to below the knee which was tight fitting which accentuated these more so.

Booking I turned up a little late as I thought there was someone already in (may well have been, never found out if it were a one person "establishment" and was met by this very pleasant Chinese woman. Asked how long I wanted to which I replied 30 minutes and money was exchanged before we went through into a room, well heated with a proper massage table and the obligatory music on loop.
Was asked to get undressed which I duly obliged to whilst she left the room and I laid face down.
On return she asked how I would like my massage to which I replied "sensual" she looked perplexed so I said soft strokes to which she seemed to understand. The next 15 minutes we did our utmost to idly chit chat whilst she started on my shoulders and could feel her breasts pushing onto the top of my head, this is when I thought there could be more on offer but tried to play it cool. She then went on and stroked my back working her way down to my arse cheeks and leg, none of the reach around and cc swipes you get with Sheng but was still pleasant, she then whispered would I like a HE to which I replied I most certainly do and she giggled, this would cost an extra £20 or for an extra £40 she would let me touch her, I, stated I only had £30 just to try and bring the price down to which she agreed and asked me to pay upfront went to my wallet to get my cash and she had stripped down to her knickers. Decent body with a little bit of a tummy but I have a canny keg on me so not going to hold that against her but she was wearing a sanitary oad so assumed down below was out of bounds.
The next 10 minutes involved plenty of oil and tugging of the little fella. All seemed a bit vanilla, whilst pleasant I have been spoilt by Sheng so in comparison one of the tip teasing and ball, grabbing I have had from Sheng but was still enjoyable, so whilst she was tugging away she dangled an extremely erect nipple into my mouth which I sucked and nibbled on. I did try to get a sneaky finger in her hairy snatch but she wasn't forthcoming, not saying she wouldn't be if the price was right but at £55 for 30 minutes I wasn't paying more than that.
After playing with her fun bags for a while which are very firm, unsure if they are real or not I, asked her to put them round my dick. She didn't quite understand what I meant but when I explained further she said "aaah body to body" which makes me think more could be on offer, I replied no not body to body just wank me off with your tits which see seemed to get the jist of and duly obliged and not long after I shot my load over her chest. She then cleaned myself and herself up, one thing I should add is she kept saying "sssh" and "to be quiet" I wasn't making any noise but I am assuming someone else works there or she isn't the boss.
I had 5 minutes left so she got dressed covered me over and then proceeded to give me a head massage which whilst wasn't unpleasant it was just like she was inexperienced is the best way of putting it and also a shoulder massage which was quite difficult to do since I was still laid on my back. I do think she has some training as a masseuse however since that wasn't what I went for I can't comment on whether she would be any good however I doubt she would be a match for the likes of Sheng for example.
However I did enjoy myself, she kept asking was it OK and she had a very happy and flirty demeanor which I found endearing and I did find her attractive. By now my time was up so I got dressed, and as I went to leave the room she thanked me and gave me a big hug which I thought was lovely.
All in all it was enjoyable, albeit a few cc swipes and ball tickling and teasing would have made the experience more enjoyable. I do think more could be on offer if the price was right.

Offline Disco dave

Great review. Thanks for the info and its on the hitlist

Offline Taylor80

Well I could be tempted to go back to see how far she would go.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 04:41:45 pm by Matttaylor_80 »

Offline tynetunnel

Sounds good, thanks for TOFTT bud  :thumbsup:

Offline Taylor80

So it seems that Lily has left and they now have someone else in called Nana, going to TOFTT this afternoon and will report back.
Just hope I don't get there and she is in a 1970s cardigan, a blue rinse rollers in and doing knitting.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
So it seems that Lily has left and they now have someone else in called Nana, going to TOFTT this afternoon and will report back.
Just hope I don't get there and she is in a 1970s cardigan, a blue rinse rollers in and doing knitting.

Did you manage to see Nana?  Any good or was she just there knitting away?

Online waynekerr600

Did you manage to see Nana?  Any good or was she just there knitting away?

He's not been on since January 27th.

Hope the shock didn't kill him  :scare:

Offline Taylor80

Better late than never.
So when I got there I was told she wasn't available due to speaking little to no English and "the boss" had asked the lady who massaged me when I TOFTT to do it instead.
I should have walked as it wasn't what I had requested but I was thinking with my groin not my head.
They are well aware of reviews on here so I think I will be giving it a swerve for now and perhaps trying the place in Peterlee.

Offline datwabbit

Better late than never.
So when I got there I was told she wasn't available due to speaking little to no English and "the boss" had asked the lady who massaged me when I TOFTT to do it instead.
I should have walked as it wasn't what I had requested but I was thinking with my groin not my head.
They are well aware of reviews on here so I think I will be giving it a swerve for now and perhaps trying the place in Peterlee.
Was that a legit massage?

Online waynekerr600

Better late than never.
So when I got there I was told she wasn't available due to speaking little to no English and "the boss" had asked the lady who massaged me when I TOFTT to do it instead.
I should have walked as it wasn't what I had requested but I was thinking with my groin not my head.
They are well aware of reviews on here so I think I will be giving it a swerve for now and perhaps trying the place in Peterlee.

Just had my second visit to singthong very disappointing compared to the first. Will do update review later.