Author Topic: SluttyLove69-Stoke on Trent  (Read 553 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5285075) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tesla

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only



This was a 1 hour outcall booking, comms were fine on the day before the booking. I sent a confirmatory text on the day of the booking and got a response that she thought it was an hour later than the previously arranged time.
When she finally arrived she was over 30 minutes late and not wearing the previously requested underwear.
She was about size 14 to 16 and not unattractive, but a little shy.
She would not DFK and every time I moved to kiss her she moved her head after a quick peck on the lips. I was struggling to maintain an erection and the only pleasure I got from this booking was going down on her and making her cum.
Oral was not offered or asked for.
The price for the hour was very reasonable at £100 but her service was lacking possibly due to inexperience.

Would I see again, possibly in time if her reports are positive and numerous, but I doubt that will happen