Author Topic: CuteGingerSub Manchester  (Read 5031 times)


11 review(s) for CuteGingerSub (6 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline montycat

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 79
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen many girls, and CuteGingerSub (Fia) is one of the very best. She gives a lovely, naughty GFE and well as being the most submissive girl I’ve seen, or am likely to see.

This was the second time I’ve seen her – the first time was just not long enough, so this time I booked her for three hours, which was still barely enough time. When she arrived I was immediately reminded of how pretty she is – she looks quite a bit younger than her AW age of 27. She is also nice and slim. As requested, she was wearing a bikini and tight trousers (and of course some other stuff initially – it was cold outside).

She went to the loo, picked up the money, and then the kissing started. There was lots of it, for the whole time. Soon it was time for the first session of her lovely OWO, then shortly afterwards I took her knickers off and it was time for the first condom. I sometimes struggle to get hard enough, but I knew from the first time that this was unlikely with Fia, and so it proved.

We started with cowgirl, with her bending down to kiss me a lot. Then she turned round, so I could admire her bum. I even tried to take her up the bum at one point – I couldn’t quite do it, but it’s definitely worth another try next time. Then we did doggy, and then missionary, again with lots of kissing, and lovely cuddling. At one point we held hands while we were doing it, which was lovely and intimate in a different way.

We also did a lot of 69. As well as lovely OWO, she rimmed me enthusiastically. I love this, and she said she was happy to do it, because I’d made sure I was clean down there. Of course I licked her bum-hole too, and put a finger up.

At one point I held her, as she played with herself until she came. After some more sex, she tried really hard to make me come, sucking me for ages – at one point she had to stop because she got cramp. I didn’t come in the end, but that doesn’t bother me – I was happy that she had had an orgasm.

She is exceptional and I would recommend her to anybody – even if you’re not into the sub stuff, her GFE alone is one of the best out there – if you know Annabelle XXX, who is also one of my favourites, they give very similar GFEs. But Fia has one big advantage which I explored next.

We started with the butt plugs. As last time, she took them all - including the big one all the way in, which is amazing considering how small she it. When she says about anal in her profile “All sizes are welcome, even for the exceptionally well endowed” she means it!

Of course the main event sub-wise was spanking. I gave her 200 on her bum, legs and back -and she was comfortable enough that she said I could have done that all day! At least her bum was quite red. Then I got her to turn over. She’d told me that she’d been seriously ill only a few days before, so I was a bit hesitant, but she said it was OK, just not on her tummy. In this sort of situation it’s vital to respect the sub’s constraints, so I did. That still meant I could smack her on the legs, and remarkably on her breasts – lots of hard ones! In the end she did 500 total, and almost certainly could have taken many more. She did say that, although most clients do respect her like this, she recently had one guy who didn’t, and hurt her badly – just because a girl is a sub doesn’t mean you can beat her up! She won’t be seeing him again.

We talked a lot – she’s an intelligent and interesting person. Most of it will of course not be reported here, but she did say that, although she did not know a girl as submissive as her she did know several dommes, and what they did with clients was literally eye-watering. Not for me – my hand hurting from spanking her was enough pain for me!

Eventually it was time for her to go. With the adeptness with technology that young people have, she summoned a taxi, and after one final kiss she left. Another report on here says she wasn’t enthusiastic. Well all I can say is, both times I’ve seen her, she was plenty enthusiastic with me!

So I’ll want to see her lots more. It’s quite a trek for her to get here, but she seems happy to do it, so the next time will hopefully be fairly soon.


Banned reason: Discussing negative review with SP and contradicting on her behalf.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline thelizard

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 153
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
Thanks for the review, I've seen her twice, she's the real deal, must book again soon reading that.

Offline PussyLover789

Is it true that she's not really a size 10 and more like 14-16??

Offline Tunechi

I like the sound of this one but I’m put off by different versions of her weight anything above a size 10 is a no for me

Offline RandomGuy99

I like the sound of this one but I’m put off by different versions of her weight anything above a size 10 is a no for me
Her profile says she has lost weight.

Offline PussyLover789

Her profile says she has lost weight.
She says she's a size 8 now, it would be good if someone could confirm this

Offline montycat

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 79
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
Absolutely, she's very slim - barely a size 8 now. She looks fantastic.
Banned reason: Discussing negative review with SP and contradicting on her behalf.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline antsz

so shes gone from size 16 to an 8?

Offline Tunechi

This is what worries me I’ve seen people describe her as big as a 16 to now being super thin  :thumbsdown:
I’ve sent her an email so I guess I shall see

Offline PussyLover789

This is what worries me I’ve seen people describe her as big as a 16 to now being super thin  :thumbsdown:
I’ve sent her an email so I guess I shall see
its been making me wonder too, so is she tonned now or is she a flabby 8??

Offline montycat

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 79
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
No, she's in very good shape. I didn't see her when she was larger and  can't imagine what she would look like. She said the largest she's been is a 12 - I guess that would look very big because she's so short. Anyway, there are absolutely no concerns about her figure now.
Banned reason: Discussing negative review with SP and contradicting on her behalf.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OopsyDaisySillyMe

Yep, as others have said, I can't imagine her ever being anywhere more than a size 12, she's certainly nowhere near that now, I'd say she's a size 8, with no signs of her ever being larger, nice tight body on her now.

I don't know what it is about her, I'm not into BDSM at all, but she has something about her that excites me and I keep getting drawn back, i think it's that innocent look she has about her, and she also looks younger than she really is, she could easily claim to be much younger and get away with it.

She remains on my Hot List

Offline professorlove

Whats she like facially? If shes facially along the lines of Penny Pax then I’m defo booking her

Offline OopsyDaisySillyMe

She has a pretty "Girl Next Door" look about her, not a stunning plastic fantastic porn star model face, but certainly a pretty look. Don't think you'd be disappointed at all.

Offline Moby Dick

Thanks for the review OP.

Nice way to spend 3hours  :thumbsup:
But I couldn’t see the price in between all the fluffiness.



Offline montycat

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 79
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
Well as her webpage says, she charges 420 for 3 hours outcall, which I think is very reasonable, especially given that she offers two services in one - even if you're not into the sub stuff, her GFE is one of the best there is.
Banned reason: Discussing negative review with SP and contradicting on her behalf.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moby Dick

Well as her webpage says, she charges 420 for 3 hours outcall, which I think is very reasonable, especially given that she offers two services in one - even if you're not into the sub stuff, her GFE is one of the best there is.
Thank you  :hi:
I didn’t want to assume that the current shown prices are what you paid.
WG prices can go up and down as often as their knickers so always a good idea to put under the profile link at the top of the page for all to see.