Author Topic: Mimi Massage4U: Sexy Asian MILF/GILF Luton  (Read 7508 times)


15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5368537) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chorley

Evening gents. :hi: :thumbsup:

Firstly Muchos Gracia's to UnclePokey who highlighted this WG.  :thumbsup:
External Link/Members Only

I must admit I was rather sceptical when reading UP's thread: A 57 year old WG in Luton. :crazy: :thumbsdown: Perhaps judgemental, but what can I say? :timeout:

Anyway, after much deliberation, curiosity got the better of me and I contacted Mimi via AW email to arrange a meet. Confirmed 1 hour and address and instructions given later via phone which was supplied during initial Comms.

On arrival at address, which is a nice estate on Bedford Road, I called Mimi to let her know I was here. Flat number supplied and buzzed up. A quick note to say I parked on the Bedford Road although there is parking on the estate. Up to you.  :thumbsup:

Up to the flat and with a slightly pessimistic mindset that I'd have to be ready to walk.
However, all this changed once I caught sight of Mimi.She is very sexy IMHO, with a phenomenal body for a 57 year old. She's slim, with big natural DD tits, toned legs and a firm.bum. :thumbsup:  In fact most 30 year olds would be doing well to look that good. :thumbsup:

She was all over me pretty much from the second I was in the door snogging my face off and very tactile. :wackogirl:

Confirmed services  for 1hr at £120 + £20 OWO and after Mimi had helped me get undressed and offered me a drink we were down to business with her again snogging my face off while slowly wanking me and squeezing my balls. :wackogirl:
I returned the favour.down below before Mimi knelt down to attend to my balls and give some excellent OWO.

Onto.the bed for more snogging, OWO, then 69, Mish, Doggy Cowgirl, more oral on Mimi, 69 and a spectacular oily titwank/ oral finish. :yahoo:

Quick clean up and chat about this and that and I was on my way.

I've already been back again, which was just as good, but of course YMMV gents.

Definitely worth a look if your local though.

Cheers.  :hi:








« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 08:12:44 pm by Chorley »

Offline Chorley

« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 08:19:58 pm by Chorley »

Offline Duncy

I agree I have visited Mimi a number of times now and has become one of my go to girls always a great welcome with a good snog at the door, before going into the bedroom. I always pay the extra £20 for OWO she is great at it and well worth the extra. She also is very good at wanking you off if you have not popped it off before hand, never watches the clock have run over my time before now and she never minds at all.
The attached photo is one of my favs from here gallery.



Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 04:27:49 pm by Duncy »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,632
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 47
Well she says shes  Chinese and then  Malaysian most probally Chinese and those women do age well!

And in Pootown, how rare!!

Offline unclepokey

Well she says shes  Chinese and then  Malaysian most probally Chinese and those women do age well!

And in Pootown, how rare!!

Mimi was born in what used to be called Sarawak - now part of Malasia and is of Chinese descent.


Offline Whiskymac

It's hard to believe that she's a size 12, as described in her Adultwork profile. She looks a lot slimmer in her pictures. Can anyone verify this?

Online chatman

It's hard to believe that she's a size 12, as described in her Adultwork profile. She looks a lot slimmer in her pictures. Can anyone verify this?

I, for one, can confirm Mimi is slim, not skinny, but is curvaceous.  She has a delightful figure that is a great to play with,
She often says to me, that she thinks she has put a little on, but I can never see where and I make a thorough inspection!  ;)
She has a can do attitude, is always seems happy to see me, certainly one of the better ladies to play with - highly recommended
and Mimi will be one of the first ladies for me to see asap - I look forward to seeing her as soon as things are possible again after this damned lockdown

Offline Supersix4

I have been wanting to see Mimi for years. As soon as this lockdown lifts i'll book some time with her.

Online Cambridgy

Good to see you back on the horse Chorley :)

Offline Whiskymac

I, for one, can confirm Mimi is slim, not skinny, but is curvaceous.  She has a delightful figure that is a great to play with,
She often says to me, that she thinks she has put a little on, but I can never see where and I make a thorough inspection!  ;)
She has a can do attitude, is always seems happy to see me, certainly one of the better ladies to play with - highly recommended
and Mimi will be one of the first ladies for me to see asap - I look forward to seeing her as soon as things are possible again after this damned lockdown

Thanks for your info Chatman. She's on my to do list now.

Offline Duncy

I have been wanting to see Mimi for years. As soon as this lockdown lifts i'll book some time with her.

I know this was a couple months ago. But here is an update I have just seen Mimi yesterday as she has still been seeing her regulars, taking your temp on arrival and washing hands in sanitiser.
She is only seeing 1 or 2 regulars a day so I feel privileged as I see her about once a month.

She also said that she will look at new clients around May time so if your interested drop her a email.