Author Topic: Pia, Thai Orchid Therapy Blackpool  (Read 1283 times)

Offline The.Weekender

My first review so take it easy. :D
I visited Thai Orchid Therapy on Church Road Blackpool very recently External Link/Members Only 07984 874977
I tried phoning an hour beforehand but it was answerphone so I went to the shop, a Thai lady came down the stairs and said come back in 30 minutes, so I visited the very cheap cafe 4 or 5 doors up Church Road.
The Thai lady was the owner Pia, decent body for older lady (she does a lot of running), I guess that Pia is in her 50's.
On going up the stairs I confirmed prices, £35ph, she said "You want Happy Ending?"--- "Yes please"--- "£20"
I was not offered a shower, the room was warm and had a rope fixed above the mattress for Pia to stand on customers backs if required.
 What kind of massage I wanted was not asked so I just went with the flow. Hot but not too hot oil was put on my back and bum etc and then out with the wipes to clean up the rectum scrotum area.
Very close attention was administered to this are with lots of oil and reach unders causing me to be restless and the old man to wake up.  "Turn over please"
Excellent HJ given, I managed to have a feel of one of Pia's breasts, very nice it was too, she said "I never let anybody do that"  Whether she does I do not know.
No extra services offered and the massage continued until the hour was up. A sensual massage rather than a theraputic one, but I left happy.
Pia is going to Thailand for a month from about Thursday 5th December , as she works on her own most of the time the salon will be closed until early January.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198