Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX - Manchester  (Read 12311 times)


28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

jbird123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great thread, my eyes were watering big time because I was laughing so much at this stage...
15,000 posts and no reviews?
WTF?
Does your Mum know you're on here?

Is that it?
How many condoms do you have on your cock as you typed that?

Better than stand up, I kind of want to see her because she kept posting after she got stick but those 3 profile pictures are so average.

Offline finn5555

Great thread, I kind of want to see her because she kept posting after she got stick but those 3 profile pictures are so average.

Think she has fucked off to start her much needed diet, get in quick before her tits shrink  :sarcastic:

Offline mikepumps

Jessica can I ask a quick question and it’s genuine
Why will you lick a mans shitter but not kiss his lips?
I honestly respect its your choice but were is the logic?
Can you explain

Offline ISTS2005

Theres some right fucking idiot trolls on this forum. Pathetic.

She's entitled to offer what she wants - you pays your money you takes your chances. I've not seen her as the service is a little limited ie no kissing, but at least she's open and honest about this from the off. Seems she's being criticised even despite this. And as for some of the pathetic bullying remarks, its fucking lame. Fair play to her I say, for standing up for herself, despite some of the childish schoolyard remarks by the forums resident moron and his apprentice.

Offline mikepumps


Offline chrishornx

Bell end

?  who is that aimed at ?  I trust it is the resident moron and his apprentice

Offline finn5555


Offline chrishornx

Is that the OP or the white knights charging to her rescue

I think he is referring to the 'resident moron and his apprentice'

Offline finn5555

I think he is referring to the 'resident moron and his apprentice'

Is that your best guess or did he tell you that  :unknown:

Offline chrishornx

Is that your best guess or did he tell you that  :unknown:

as my post clearly says ... my thoughts - not something I had been told

Offline finn5555

as my post clearly says ... my thoughts - not something I had been told

 :thumbsup: Let’s see what he says then

Offline chrishornx

:thumbsup: Let’s see what he says then

good idea

if it is what I think it will cause me a conundrum

Offline RandomGuy99

Theres some right fucking idiot trolls on this forum. Pathetic.

She's entitled to offer what she wants - you pays your money you takes your chances. I've not seen her as the service is a little limited ie no kissing, but at least she's open and honest about this from the off. Seems she's being criticised even despite this. And as for some of the pathetic bullying remarks, its fucking lame. Fair play to her I say, for standing up for herself, despite some of the childish schoolyard remarks by the forums resident moron and his apprentice.
+1

Can't we all just behave like adults.

Offline chrishornx

I am still presuming Mike was calling the resident moron and his apprentice ' bell ends

that does cause me a conundrum if that is right as I  totally agree
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 10:06:38 pm by chrishornx »

Offline RandomGuy99

Jessica can I ask a quick question and it’s genuine
Why will you lick a mans shitter but not kiss his lips?
I honestly respect its your choice but were is the logic?
Can you explain
I think she has already explain this earlier in the thread and ultimately it is none of our business why she chooses to provide some services and not others.

She clearly states the services she does and does not provide.  If people don't like what she does then don't book her.   Harassment and bullying should not be used.  She delivers a good service that many people like, so please leave her to do her business and stop all the totally unnecessary personal attacks.

It's her body and she should do what she is happy and comfortable doing.

Please treat people with respect and as you would like to be treated yourself.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 10:09:40 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline chrishornx

I think she has already explain this earlier in the thread and ultimately it is none of our business why she chooses to provide some services and not others.

She clearly states the services she does and does not provide.  If people don't like what she does then don't book her.   Harassment and bullying should not be used.  She delivers a good service that many people like, so please leave her to do her business and stop all the totally unnecessary personal attacks.

It's her body and she should do what she is happy and comfortable doing.

totally agree

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think she has already explain this earlier in the thread and ultimately it is none of our business why she chooses to provide

Let her speak for herself, it's a valid question, how can she feel it ok to stick her tongue up a strangers arse but not kiss him on the lips.... :unknown:


Offline nightbot

Well different people value things differently. It's not hard to see why kissing is seen as an act of mutual passion and intimacy where both parties are putting in equal effort vs.....arse licking. It used to be that WGs won't kiss but have sex and from what I understand it used to be common. If you think of it purely objectively that doesn't make sense either, like how is touching of lips, something you can openly do in public, any more intimate than the act of sex?  Well it all comes down to emotions and what people define as intimacy.

If you had a genuine questions then that should answer it as that's basically the reason for anyone who doesn't kiss, but if you want to hear from her directly then I guess you just have to wait.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 10:32:06 pm by nightbot »

Offline chrishornx

still waiting to see who was being called a 'bell end' so I can hopefully solve the conundrum
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 10:48:11 pm by chrishornx »

Offline Moby Dick

Jessica can I ask a quick question and it’s genuine
Why will you lick a mans shitter but not kiss his lips?
I honestly respect its your choice but were is the logic?
Can you explain

I suggest you PM her

2 Service Providers
This site allows service providers to be members, but there is zero-tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers. All service providers / non-punters must reveal their working identities - no 'anonymous WGs'.

Personally I would not want to DFK her after she’s had her tongue up someone shitter.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 10:38:31 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline finn5555

how can she feel it ok to stick her tongue up a strangers arse but not kiss him on the lips.... :unknown:

It certainly makes you wonder how her mind works  :wackogirl:

Offline Titi

It certainly makes you wonder how her mind works  :wackogirl:

That’s pro$$ie logic for you.

Offline Stifler

Bloomin heck that was an epic read!

Right then lets all have a few  :drinks: and who's got the popcorn?

My cock says book her but no kissing negates that thought so I'm out  :crazy:

Offline bigbilly22

Let her speak for herself, it's a valid question, how can she feel it ok to stick her tongue up a strangers arse but not kiss him on the lips.... :unknown:

Plenty of girls don’t offer DFK but are happy to suck your cock or lick your arsehole or swallow your cum.

I always understood it was an intimacy thing, DFK can for some be very personal and intimate where as they can distance themselves from sexual acts as merely a service.

For what it’s worth I won’t see a girl that doesn’t offer DFK.

22

Offline Moby Dick

Plenty of girls don’t offer DFK but are happy to suck your cock or lick your arsehole or swallow your cum.

I always understood it was an intimacy thing, DFK can for some be very personal and intimate where as they can distance themselves from sexual acts as merely a service.

For what it’s worth I won’t see a girl that doesn’t offer DFK.

22

Years gone by hardly any WG would kiss, I think they all watched Pretty Woman.
Not sure if Julia Roberts was any good at rimming?  :unknown:

Offline freeze44

Years gone by hardly any WG would kiss, I think they all watched Pretty Woman.
Not sure if Julia Roberts was any good at rimming?  :unknown:

 :D no she's to toothy but Gere been said to like a bit of starfish chocolate fun  ;)

Offline Drayki

Years gone by hardly any WG would kiss, I think they all watched Pretty Woman.
Not sure if Julia Roberts was any good at rimming?  :unknown:

Now there’s a bird I’d love to fuck if she was an escort, I’d certainly rim her chocolate whizz way  :lol:

Offline chrishornx

Now there’s a bird I’d love to fuck if she was an escort, I’d certainly rim her chocolate whizz way  :lol:

calm down ...but you are so right


Offline ISTS2005

Bell end

I'm assuming I am the bellend  :lol:

Not particuarly arsed if anyone on here thinks I'm a bellend, there are some people whose opinion I value, but certainly not mikepumps or James999 or Finn5555. The comments on this thread are unnecessary.

And theres no white-knighting from me, (the usual pathetic claims that go around from the naive whenever something gets said they dont like)... I've said I wouldn't go and see her due to the lack of kissing, but held my view that she can do what she likes with her body and thats that.

Offline chrishornx

I'm assuming I am the bellend  :lol:

Not particuarly arsed if anyone on here thinks I'm a bellend, there are some people whose opinion I value, but certainly not mikepumps or James999 or Finn5555. The comments on this thread are unnecessary.

And theres no white-knighting from me, (the usual pathetic claims that go around from the naive whenever something gets said they dont like)... I've said I wouldn't go and see her due to the lack of kissing, but held my view that she can do what she likes with her body and thats that.

oh I thought Mikepumps was calling the resident Moron and the apprentice bell ends...hence my conundrum!!!

n

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
I'm assuming I am the bellend  :lol:

Not particuarly arsed if anyone on here thinks I'm a bellend, there are some people whose opinion I value, but certainly not mikepumps or James999 or Finn5555. The comments on this thread are unnecessary.

And theres no white-knighting from me, (the usual pathetic claims that go around from the naive whenever something gets said they dont like)... I've said I wouldn't go and see her due to the lack of kissing, but held my view that she can do what she likes with her body and thats that.
Agree with the last paragraph. This wg is of no interest to me as far as bookings go - kissing and owo are prerequisites for me - but at least her profile states what she doesn’t do. I’d much rather see that than find out the wg doesn’t offer advertised services.

As for the reasons why she or any other wg offers / doesn’t offer particular services - I couldn’t give a flying fuck, that’s her business not mine.

Offline chrishornx

Agree with the last paragraph. This wg is of no interest to me as far as bookings go - kissing and owo are prerequisites for me - but at least her profile states what she doesn’t do. I’d much rather see that than find out the wg doesn’t offer advertised services.

As for the reasons why she or any other wg offers / doesn’t offer particular services - I couldn’t give a flying fuck, that’s her business not mine.

all sounds sensible

Offline Kriss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Agree with the last paragraph. This wg is of no interest to me as far as bookings go - kissing and owo are prerequisites for me - but at least her profile states what she doesn’t do. I’d much rather see that than find out the wg doesn’t offer advertised services.

As for the reasons why she or any other wg offers / doesn’t offer particular services - I couldn’t give a flying fuck, that’s her business not mine.

Exactly +1
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac


Offline finn5555

As for the reasons why she or any other wg offers / doesn’t offer particular services - I couldn’t give a flying fuck, that’s her business not mine.

Very true but makes you wonder why she won’t kiss but is happy to shove her tongue up your shitter  :rolleyes:

Offline bigbilly22

+2

+3

Sums it all up perfectly.

1. OP was happy with his punt, fair play
2. SP’s profile makes it pretty clear what she does and doesn’t do so you’ve only got yourself to blame if you go there expecting something she clearly doesn’t offer
3. SP at least come on her to try and explain herself only only the usual keyboard warriors so show what big hard men they are by slagging her off.
4. If you don’t want to see her then move on to the next one.

Was never on my HL and the review and subsequent debate confirms she never will be so in my mind great review. Told me everything I needed to know.

22

Offline Rack Admirer

all sounds sensible

It does but she does do OWO, so Al must have misread her profile

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP........too many alarm bells ringing for me to spend my hard earned here. YHB can accept and tolerate all the rules and regulations you like but for me there are too many at this PH and the boyfriend/partner restrictions I always think are laughable. I heard the saying for sex workers is that if you can pretend and fkk 95% of people you see in the street then you could be a successful escort. True or not it seems to me that some sps want their cake and eat it too.   :hi:

Offline chrishornx

+3

Sums it all up perfectly.

1. OP was happy with his punt, fair play
2. SP’s profile makes it pretty clear what she does and doesn’t do so you’ve only got yourself to blame if you go there expecting something she clearly doesn’t offer
3. SP at least come on her to try and explain herself only only the usual keyboard warriors so show what big hard men they are by slagging her off.
4. If you don’t want to see her then move on to the next one.

Was never on my HL and the review and subsequent debate confirms she never will be so in my mind great review. Told me everything I needed to know.

22

+4  - none of our business why a working girl chooses what services to offer

just wish pumps would explain who he called a bell end

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
It does but she does do OWO, so Al must have misread her profile
My bad - it was RO she doesn’t allow, which is something I enjoy but isn’t a deal breaker like no kissing.

Offline rovingman

My bad - it was RO she doesn’t allow, which is something I enjoy but isn’t a deal breaker like no kissing.

ah - so its consistent - i went to see her a couple of years ago - only to find no RO - I am still traumatised and definately not going back ever (unless RO is on menu).... stunning woman too.. pity.