Author Topic: Melody Spencer, near Clitheroe  (Read 1457 times)


3 review(s) for Melody-BJ (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Smithers

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Comms,

Via e mail on AW and then by text messages.

Location,

A holiday retreat 3/4 miles from Clitheroe.

Fee,

£130 for an hour.

Lady,

Melody is as described on her profile. The pictures are recent , wysiwyg.

Action,

I have had my eye on Melody since her profile went live earlier this year. Another outstanding review by Cueball tipped the balance for me so I made the booking and I'm very happy I did. Thanks Cueball  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Arrived at her holiday home and was greeted by Melody with a welcoming smile. We got the paperwork done and the next thing I know is her tongue is down my throat. She was wearing a black dress with black bra, panties, stockings and suspenders. I was working my way round her body when she took my hand and shoved it up her dress and down her knickers. She was sopping wet and raring to go already.

I helped her out of the dress got her on the bed, pulled her panties to one side and got my tongue and fingers stuck into her dripping wet clean tasting shaved pussy. I was still fully dressed at this stage. I lapped her pussy for a good while then she said it's my turn. I stood by the bed, she undid my jeans and out popped Mr Smithers and straight it went into her mouth. She is somewhat of an expert in the oral arts. Takes it deep lots of tongue and eye contact.

I stripped off completely and joined her on the bed for more serious foreplay. She really enjoys her work. I thought to myself I've booked an hour here and she has me nearly ready to pop now. So I suggested a massage.

She has studied massage and knows what she is doing. She started with a hot oil massage where she correctly identified a few problems with my back then untied some knotted muscles. Next was some hot stone treatment with a difference, I'm sure the stones don't normally go where she put them.

Back to the hot oil and her hands started wandering round my balls and arse with a finger inserted as well  :D . Turn over time and she continued to massage (not wank) Mr Smithers with a combination of one and two hands.

She wiped me down and the action got serious again. She has a list of blow job techniques on her profile and I was treated to the lot. Her pussy appeared above my face so I got stuck in again tongue and fingers in her pussy and ass.

Finally rubbered up and entered her in missionary she is loving it, no fake moans and groans this is real. Turned her round for some doggy, I like to finger the girls ass in doggy and she liked me doing it. I wasn't going to last much longer so I got her back into missionary for the home run and filled the bag.

Few , we were both knackered and lay there chatting for a while to recover before I made my way back out into the Clitheroe countryside.

Conclusion,

A raucous romp with an intelligent and enthusiastic milf who loves every minute of it. Will I return, yes. Probably for a 30 min stint without the massage.




Offline cueball