Author Topic: Megan Cosmopolitan Manchester  (Read 859 times)

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only

Another occasion where cock overruled brain  :dash:

I went into the parlour on spec as a work appointment had finished unexpectedly early.
There was only one girl available,I was introduced to her as 'our English Rose ' Megan. Now there was already a neg up on her,but once more the punting fever affected the little grey cells. She did look alluring as she sat there and flashed me a nice smile. I handed over £40 to the receptionist and Megan showed to the room. The smile had vanished when I had got out of the shower,she looked bored and distant. I say on the bed and Megan tried to put a condom on my still flaccid cock. I indicated that we should do more to arouse me so she half heartedly played with my tackle until I had a semblance of a boner. She then rolled the condom over my cock and started a desultory BJ. This went on for some time and was doing nothing for me. I asked if we could go into mish,to which she shrugged and flopped back onto the bed. I entered her as she lay there with her head to one side and eyes tight shut. I just pumped away until I finished and got out asap.

Recommend? Certainly not.

Return? To the parlour perhaps but not to see Megan.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 05:34:10 pm by rocket88 »

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I've never tried Cosmo but would like to at some point, it definitely won't be Megan I book after reading this, thanks for the heads up  :hi:

Offline montypython

Did you tell the madam about the shit service?

They always encourage feedback there.

Offline rocket88

Did you tell the madam about the shit service?

They always encourage feedback there.
review

I probably should have done,but I was just glad to leave after that experience.