External Link/Members Only£80 - 30min incall
Owo,cob,fingering,b2bmassage.
Location - 2 bed newish built flat block. Her own home I think. Clean, tidy, nice smelling.
Comms, one text which she replied to phone her, one phone then one phone call when I got to the postcode for directions and her address.
The girl- English, lovely natural e breasts, proper nice tits with nice big juicy nipples. Tall in height 5ft 11.
Nice arse. States 33 more 38/40. Face 7.5/10. Big massive Essex lips which I liked.
Hade my eye on her profile for the last 2 years but everytime I contacted she was busy/unavailable. This time triumphant!
The meet,
she expressed to be very discreet no phone call outside the location and try to be quiet/discreet which I like.
Opens flat door,
Step in and said our hellos.
Clicked well and got a feeling was going to be good.
Paperwork sorted.
Offered shower which I accepted.
Out of shower into bedroom area.
Askd if I wanted anything particular I replied your best owo.
She askd me to lay on my front and delivered a excellent b2b massage very nice hands whilst rubbing her tits and pussy all over me.
5mins of this and then I flipped over.
She began owo which was good, very good suction, alright depth, nice ball massaging and a little bit of gooch/rim play.
She also kissed all over my body and kissed/sucked/licked my balls.
10min of this she askd if I wanted protective sex I replied just owo.
But it is on offer for those that wasn't sure in previous ukp posts/reviews !
Continued owo and she said she doesn't offer cim. So changed postion so I could cob.
2mins more owo and her hands roaming and I cob.
She put in top effort and enthusiasm through out. Faultless!
Wiped up
Dressed whilst haveing a brief chat.
Said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.
Would I return?
Yes! Shes local to me and available quite alot. I will be persistent in the future now I know shes a v good punt.
Would I reccomend?
Yes!
There was some talk about her being pricey at £80-30mins/£140-1hr
But my personal opinion is that is about average and right. For a English girl in Hertfordshire that delivers that service that I received is great VFM in my opinion. Many times iv paid more and recived alot worse of a service.
