Author Topic: Mya - Ladybirds Northenden South Manchester  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Atlas1957

External Link/Members Only

Described on the website as 25, brunette hair, size 6, 32d boobs, 5'4", Spanish.  I would have said she was 30, size/boobs wise she wasn't fat but size 6 seems a bit smaller than reality, she did have a nice roundness/firmness too her with some good sized firm boobs.  Her accent suggested she was Indian/Pakistani to me.  This review of NigelF's mirrors mine in terms of her looks https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116732.msg1343592#msg1343592

No photos on the website.

30 minutes for £50.

Services provided:
Oral (with).

This was a late night visit after a legit massage in the area (or my failure to turn it into a non legit one) and I wasn't in the mood to argue about things so just let Mya do her thing.  So she did just that and I think she did what she would prefer to do in every session and just gave me a covered blowjob and nothing else.  She kept her kit on throughout and seemed a bit annoyed at my wandering hands.  It was a decent blowjob.  But, overall I'm giving this a negative.

Offline nant

Cheers for the review. I was actually thinking of seeing her but I thought the pics on her profile were supposed to be her. Anyway, don't think I'll bother now. Shame that this parlour seems to always get negative reviews these days. It was one of the first parlours that I used to visit on a regular basis many years back. Used to see a girl called Nadia described as "egyptian" looking. I think she was either Indian or Pakistani but was really lovely and had a great little body on her. She briefly worked at Sandys Northenden after then disappeared.  Have seen Monique a few times in the past. Nice girl, very pretty but very vanilla service. I noticed that she's back on the rota but now described as English and not Italian! Real shame this place can't get it's act together.

Nant.