Author Topic: Rosie - Salon 24 Manhester  (Read 618 times)

Offline ericthered2015

At a loose end on a business trip to Manchester so I thought that I would potter down to Salon24 to see what delights (External Link/Members Only) were on offer.  Friendly maid on reception, told me that Heidi and Rosie were available, introduced me to both and I chose Rosie, about 5'6", pretty face, shoulder length brown hair, no gut to speak about, shapely arse, lovely legs and a nice pair of enhanced tits, probably a D or thereabouts, fully shaved down below, no stubble.  All in all, a very nice piece of engineering but accept all that is subjective.

Rosie came across as a bit distant when I met her but loosened up quickly as I started chatting to her and treating her as a person as opposed to something to fuck. Into the room and we both took our clothes of and got down to business.  I lay on the bed and Rosie started OWO.  To be honest, it wasn't that good, not very sensual and she seemed determined to deep throat which at times just became a bit uncomfortable.  On the other hand, the view in the overhead mirror was great, she kept all her girly bits in easy reach and didn't raise any complaints about general fingering.

After about five minutes, on with the mac, five minutes in missionary and another five in doggy before things came to a very pleasant conclusion.  Rosie cleaned me up and we spent a few more minutes chatting about life, the universe and everything before I got dressed and went out to look for a pub.

In and out in about 25 minutes, all in all a very pleasant experience, £40 standard house fee for 30 minutes and £10 extra for the OWO
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 02:38:25 am by ericthered2015 »