Author Topic: TazzyBoobs - Bolton  (Read 1264 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5399132) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only

Cost is £90 for 30 minutes

This encounter took place at the beginning of September and I’ve only just been reminded of it.
I came across Tazzyboobs profile on AW late August. (In fact I might have messaged her on the day her original profile went live). Her pictures looked right up my street and I thought I’d take TOFTT. Initially she refused to give her number and insisted that all comms be done via AW. After a fair bit of back and forth messaging, we got to the point where we agreed on meeting that evening at her house for a quickie for a price of £40. At that point I asked for a phone number saying I wouldn’t be leaving until I’d spoken to her. The number was never sent and the following day the profile disappeared.
Fast forward to a couple of weeks later and she reappeared with a new profile. Again I requested a phone number and surprisingly, this time, she sent it to me. After a few back and forth messages to ascertain some basic details, a booking was made for a 30 minute meet at a hotel in Bolton town centre for the following day.

The dicking about started on the day of the booking. Initially I was booked in for mid afternoon, however at her request, the booking was moved to later on in the evening.
Around 2 hours before we were due to meet, I sent her a message confirming my booking and making sure she was still okay with meeting. Unsurprisingly there was no response from her. I then tried calling her, but her phone kept saying the number was unavailable. For the next 2 hours I must have rang every 10 minutes or so trying to get through to her. (Desperate I know, but I had been really looking forward to fucking her). Approximately 15 minutes before we were due to meet, I eventually got a message saying booking was still on but could I bring condoms with me and some flowers so as to not attract attention when I walked into the hotel empty handed!! I was going to tell her to leave it as I wasn’t in the mood for jumping through hoops to get my dick serviced, but suggested that she was worrying too much about being discrete and if anything flowers would draw more attention. Plus I didn’t have time to be going out to buy flowers after I’d finished work. I did agree to pick up a pack of johnnies though.
7pm and I’m parking up in the car park having spent a fiver on condoms and a couple of quid on parking. Sent a message saying I was here and could I have a room number. Again her response wasn’t forthcoming, and it took at least 10 minutes to get a reply.
Eventually got to her room and knocked on. The door was answered with the standard hide behind the door welcome and I entered her room to be met by (and it must have registered with her too) a massive disappointment.
Firstly the pictures are of her but are 100% taken to really flatter her. There is no way in hell she can look like her pictures without any tech help or a shit load of makeup help. She was dressed in a piece of lingerie that did show off her boobs, but unfortunately showed off her gut too! There is no way she is a size 14. Minimum 16 if not larger. (I noticed later in her AW interview that she admits to her waist being 48”!!! Wish I’d fully understood what that meant before I’d booked her)
However, the body wasn’t the worse bit. When she said hi, the realisation hit me.....she had the worst teeth I’d seen on anyone since I was 11 years old when I met a kid on my first day of high school, who hadn’t ever brushed his teeth (genuinely). Disgusting would be an understatement. They were rotten and black with a fair few missing too. I now realise why none of her pictures show her smiling. And she has the audacity to put in her likes list that she likes to meet men who have “good hygiene”, are “well groomed” and don’t have “bad breath”. Practice what you preach love!

There was no way I was gonna part with £90. She did get in a huff about me wasting her time, and that I should at the very least, offer a token payment. I can’t remember if I laughed in her face, but I reminded her that not only had I been fucked about that day, but I’d already wasted money on parking and a pack of condoms.
With that, I made my exit thankful I’d dodged a £90 bullet.

As the saying goes, "If something seems too good to be true, it more than likely is".

Offline Drayki

Wow! You certainly dodged a bullet there op :lol: her pics look really good

But as they say... don’t judge a book by its cover  :thumbsdown:

One to definitely avoid then If she’s got Manky teeth  :vomit:

Offline dadio

Her original pics were even better and were what made me get in touch. Trading standards would have a field day with her!  :D

She has a picture taken in the mirror on her current AW profile which makes her look like she's a 12/14 - don't let it fool you. She has a much bigger gut. As someone mentioned on the thread about her, with a 48 " waist, it does make her look like a weeble  :lol:

Offline bigbilly22

You tight Bastard!

Least you could of done is left her the condoms!

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Bullet dodged mate and now officially off my list)

22

Offline dadio

You tight Bastard!

Least you could of done is left her the condoms!

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Bullet dodged mate and now officially off my list)

22

 :lol: :lol:
Fuck that, if anything, the bitch should have been paying me for my time wasted!

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Just goes to show with filters & make up, you CAN polish a turd  :sarcastic:

Offline RandomGuy99

Thanks for TOFTT.

£160 saved. 

Offline Moby Dick

Just goes to show with filters & make up, you CAN polish a turd  :sarcastic:

That’s right....
.... but it still will smell like a turd

 :sarcastic:

Offline NigelF

Good review, cheers for TOFTT and well done for walking  :drinks:

Offline Clitheroelad

Well done for walking. Annoyingly she looks good in the photos. Just goes to show.

Offline Donnaldtrump

Yeh ty for this man , I also was v close to booking this one