Author Topic: Hannah - Cheshire Elite - Crewe  (Read 987 times)

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

This took place a couple of months ago.  Just catching up on reviews.

Still on a high from my visit to Miranda the day before, thought I would pay a visit to Cheshire Elite on my long journey south to home.

Browsing the Cheshire Elite site I saw the Elise was working - she looked well hot but was fully booked until well into the evening.  Opted for Hannah as plan B.

External Link/Members Only

The location: well described - entrance on the main drag opposite Aldi.  Rear entrance also available.  Inside seemed decent enough.

The girl: Hannah is probably late 30s early 40s. About 5’7 and a size 10.  Decent size natural tits. 

Services delivered: OW and missionary only

The meet: Once in the room with Hannah I began to wonder if I’d made the right choice.  She seemed quite plain, and also seemed knackered as she said she was glad to lie down and have a rest.  Anyway, I was paid up (£50 for 30 mins) so figured I’d get on with it.

Started kissing each other whilst lying side by side. Eventually we move so Hannah is on top (still wearing bra and panties, me naked except boxers).  She starts to grind herself against me as we kiss, and I slip a hand down and rub her pussy through her panties and suck her nipples.  I start to notice she isn’t smelling quite so fresh - nothing major but feint hint of BO.  After a few mins of this we both strip off and she rubbers me up.  OW was ok but nothing to write home about.  She then lies down.  I half heartedly ask about giving her oral but am told “we don’t do RO or fingering here” so I pile into her.  I note that she hasn’t lubed up and she tells me I’m “really doing it for her” however she remained quite passive although the dirty talk continued.  I bash away and eventually cum.  Hannah then seems in a huge rush to leave the room (I guess to try and seduce the next waiting punter).  No shower taken, or offered to me.  I also noticed a slight brown stain on the tissue as I removed the Jonny - either the tail end of her period or a sign of an infection  :vomit:

Would not return to her, and to be honest this experience has put me off this parlour altogether. This was my first visit and a shame as it is in a handy location for a “pit stop” when travelling up the M6.

Rated as a neutral as she was reasonably good in bed, hygiene and lack of services bring the rating down.

Offline Rack Admirer

Thanks for the review. There has been a high turnover of staff in this parlour in recent months. Arguably the best WG there, Savannah, who was a regular on a Friday, left about a month ago, and many others have come and gone (e.g. Lily). Only Sydney is of interest to me on the current rota.

Brooklyns has tumbled downhill. I've been once this year - in March - and no plans to return anytime soon. Not many WGs of interest in the other parlours, either.

Sad times in Crewe.

Offline robsmith149

Thanks for the review. There has been a high turnover of staff in this parlour in recent months. Arguably the best WG there, Savannah, who was a regular on a Friday, left about a month ago, and many others have come and gone (e.g. Lily). Only Sydney is of interest to me on the current rota.

Brooklyns has tumbled downhill. I've been once this year - in March - and no plans to return anytime soon. Not many WGs of interest in the other parlours, either.

Sad times in Crewe.
I think CE is decent at the minute, Dior and Ava are excellent, there are a few more I would like to see but am not punting for a few months.

Completely agree about Brooklyns though, only been once this year, only one girl there early doors, had a look and walked.

Offline Atlas1957

I've posted my own review of Hannah.  I think your review mirrors mine in that she is somewhere between Neutral and Negative and doesn't seem to put the effort in she should do.  I think she mentioned being tired to me, perhaps this is an excuse she uses every single time?

Rever oral and fingering are available from some girls at Cheshire Elite and I did get both these services from Hannah, so who knows why she spun you that line about it not being allowed.