Author Topic: Lilly_lovesit - Glasgow  (Read 3721 times)


15 review(s) for Lilly_Lovesit (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only I
  meet Lilly last week. Meeting agreed via Aw system.
I requested for Gfe  I'm quiet vanilla type of guy.

LOCATION:
I arrived at her apartment , there was plenty parking spaces available and quiet discrete. She was ready 10 minutes earlier.

LILLY AND MEETING:
Lilly opend doors with massive smile on her face let me in and kissed me passionately. She then toke me to bedroom I give her all paper work we agreed on and she offered me shower which I toke. Lilly is curvy and has beautiful face. We had great time I wouldn't go into to much details.

She delivered most amazing GFE with deep french kissing and some Owo with deep troath ,Her oral skills are amazing.

All in one will be 9 out of 10.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
OP - please don't put URLs into thread titles, it causes problems

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm truly sorry is my first ever punt nit sure how this all works thank you for help.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I'm truly sorry is my first ever punt nit sure how this all works thank you for help.

no probs, no harm done
besides that, thanks for posting

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Name Not Found

We had great time I wouldn't go into to much details.

Oh FFS  :dash:   The whole point of this site is to "go into details". If, as you said elsewhere, you have been lurking and learning for months you would know that.

As it stands, I'm afraid your review is not much help to anyone. Maybe consider adding a few of those details you seem so reluctant to divulge.

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Oh FFS  :dash:   The whole point of this site is to "go into details". If, as you said elsewhere, you have been lurking and learning for months you would know that.

As it stands, I'm afraid your review is not much help to anyone. Maybe consider adding a few of those details you seem so reluctant to divulge.
as I've mentioned it's my first ever review I have probably lots to learn from other punters. Reason I give 9 out of 10 is that she is bit bigger than i though. I will take my time on my next review.

Offline Name Not Found

as I've mentioned it's my first ever review I have probably lots to learn from other punters. Reason I give 9 out of 10 is that she is bit bigger than i though. I will take my time on my next review.

Good man; maybe read a few more reviews to get a feel for the level of detail that is helpful  :thumbsup:

Offline JJ72

Reviewer's review is their own and they can give out positives / negatives however they like.

However, recently been a bit of a hoo hah about Lilly Lovesit. From all other reports, OP saying "curvy" is quite the euphemism and she is very large.
Nothing wrong with that, but when you have others who equate curvy as hour glass figures when it's not as helpful as it can be.
Would disagree about being the vanilla type of person at that point as well.

Apologies for my lack of decorum here.

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Lilly is curvy and has beautiful face. We had great time I wouldn't go into much details.

She delivered most amazing GFE with deep french kissing and some Owo with deep troath ,Her oral skills are amazing.
Thanks for the review :hi:

Tbf you have gave some detail and outlined the services provided :thumbsup: Only the part I've highlighted in bold is what you see alot of in Shitty AW field reports,  which in that context doesn't really help anyone...  :music:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 06:31:53 am by Clattypats »

Offline Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,692
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 114
You said this meet happened last week yet the header says Aberdeen, or at least an approximation of that, but she's only been here a couple of days.

Should this be Glasgow from where she's normally based now from what I can tell?

Offline 2 pair

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 149
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 8
This isn't really worth the read.
I've seen 2 reviews recently, saying that she is a lot bigger and not as good looking, that her profile photos suggest.
Was hoping, this review would clarify that.
Banned reason: Previously banned undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
You said this meet happened last week yet the header says Aberdeen, or at least an approximation of that, but she's only been here a couple of days.

Should this be Glasgow from where she's normally based now from what I can tell?

if the location is wrong its my fault - I amended the title to add a location and took it from the profile

Offline Silva21

This isn't really worth the read.
I've seen 2 reviews recently, saying that she is a lot bigger and not as good looking, that her profile photos suggest.
Was hoping, this review would clarify that.
I've seen her. She is much much bigger than I thought too. I don't really know women's sizes unfortunately but make no bones about it, the lass is a big girl.
I quite liked her in fairness and reviewed her as such.

Offline Lilly_Lovesit

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 10
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Reviewer's review is their own and they can give out positives / negatives however they like.

However, recently been a bit of a hoo hah about Lilly Lovesit. From all other reports, OP saying "curvy" is quite the euphemism and she is very large.
Nothing wrong with that, but when you have others who equate curvy as hour glass figures when it's not as helpful as it can be.
Would disagree about being the vanilla type of person at that point as well.

Apologies for my lack of decorum here.

Curvry is stated as well as "for men that like meat not dogs that like bones"
Curvry is a subjectable word but short of saying I'm a fat cunt on my profile which no one is gonna do I'm stuck!

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Curvry is stated as well as "for men that like meat not dogs that like bones"
Curvry is a subjectable word but short of saying I'm a fat cunt on my profile which no one is gonna do I'm stuck!
To me your perfectly fine I wouldn't offend woman and calling her fat as this isn't me. Your bigger and tbh I dont have my type. I like all the sizes there is nothing wrong with little belly.

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
if the location is wrong its my fault - I amended the title to add a location and took it from the profile
thank you.

Heyhello

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You said this meet happened last week yet the header says Aberdeen, or at least an approximation of that, but she's only been here a couple of days.

Should this be Glasgow from where she's normally based now from what I can tell?
yes it was her Glasgow location.