Author Topic: Angelique (or something like that) - Orange Spa, Manchester  (Read 878 times)

Offline ericthered2015

On another business trip to Manchester a month or so ago, fancied a massage with some B2B and a nice hand job to finish, not really in the mood for sex.  Rang on the bell, let in, told the mammasan what I wanted, paid the £70 for an hour,  shown into the room and told to strip off.  Small but clean, proper massage table.

So I stripped off and lay on my front waiting.  After a couple of minutes the mammasan came back in again and started giving me a massage which was quite good.  However, a couple of minutes later she was replaced by Angelique who carried on.  She massaged my back for about ten minutes then asked me to turn over and got her lagging off.  I would guess aboout 5' tall, nice figure, firm C cup tits, collar bone length black hair.  Nice I thought but then things just started heading south.

All she really seemed to do was try to upsell to blowjob and/or sex.  After a while she finally accepted that I wasn't interested and just wanted a B2B.  So she pours a load of oil on my dick and starts tossing me off whilst at the same time ensuring she stayed well out of range of any wandering hands.  I could feel myself starting to cum, so, not wanting to come to quick, I moved her hand away, she replaced it with the other hand and carried on.  I moved the second hand away and the first came back and so on until I came.  Not very satisfactorily.

She then parked herself on my feet and then started to massage the crap out of my calves which after a few minutes started to become actively uncomfortable so I decided that I'd had enough, got dressed and left, in and out in about 30 minutes.

In short, nice body, crap attitude.  Don't know how much of the house fee the girls get to keep so maybe she needed to upsell to make it worth the effort - but then that's not my problem and happy punters come back.  I wasn't so I won't.


Offline RandomGuy99

Just walking by this place gives me the creeps. 

I don't see many positive reviews of the SPs that work there. 

Why do people keep using it?