Author Topic: English-Emily29 - Erdington - TOFTT?  (Read 1774 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4796018) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The Outsider]

Offline ChartPen

External Link/Members Only

@avril_midlands

Met with Emily recently, all comms handled by txt. All replies were prompt and polite. Arranged a 30 minute meet for later that day.

Location is just of the Slade Road in Erdington with on street parking. Small ground floor studio apartment, neat, tidy and clean. Radio station playing on a laptop.

Greeted at the door by tall blonde Emily wearing short black skirt, hold ups and high heels. Profile says 5’ 7” so quite tall in heels. Seemed nice and friendly. Profile also states she’s a 12, I would suggest 14 is more likely as she does have a few curves but I like the more curvy. Also suggest E cup breasts, I’d suggest a little smaller than that. Final difference from the profile is the show biz age of 29 - more like 35. Overall I was not unhappy with what I saw. Pictures are definitely her. 

Settled the paperwork (£60 for 30 mins) which she stashed while I made use of the facilities which were also clean and modern. There was a shower but wasn’t offered its use & didn’t request it.

She suggested starting with a bit of a back massage so both stripped off and onto bed. She used a bit of oil and an ok rub. Soon turned over for a play with her tits, note she doesn’t do kissing (not on list) so spent some time nibbling on the nipples.

She suggested a blow job, applied condom for OW and gave a decent blow job although she was on her knees working from the side so no eye contact. I could feel the sap rising so got her to lie down while I had a play with her shave pussy. While she did make few of the right noises she didn’t make any eye contact and pretty much stared away into the distance.  I went down for some RO and she was nice and clean tasting, inserted a finger and got an increase in the level of response.

After a few mins I asked for doggy with me standing at the side of the bed and we continued like this until I came. She game me tissue/wet wipe to clean myself up while she dressed.

She did make conversation throughout the meet without being overly chatty.

Used pretty much the full 30 mins

Given it a Neutral as the lack of eye contact/staring into the distance was quite noticeable and didn’t make for any connection which led to my choice of doggy rather than any other position






Offline bozzyman

I've been thinking of paying her a visit, how would you describe her facially?

Offline ChartPen

Not to bad looking. I’d say a 6.5 based on my assessment of her age not her stated age.

Bit of a MILFy look about her.

Offline M4ss4ge

Cheers for the report.  :thumbsup:

Just compared with her AW profile and it's another example of WG imagination! So much for it being completely accurate! I'm tempted to also TOFTT just to play with her puppies :kiss:

All the breast  :D