Author Topic: Cocopixie - Sheffield hotel  (Read 1975 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4804089) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]

Offline thunder_road

Met her for an hour booking at the Travelodge near Ponds Forge, £140 inc CIM.

Her profile isn’t active atm but the pics were of a very tight, gym toned lass. She’d definitely had some time off the gym but still a gorgeous figure tbh. Facially pretty too.

Comma were easy enough, messages on AW and was asked about my age which was in her acceptable range. She sent me her number and the rest was via WhatsApp. She messaged to say she would need to come down and get me as it’s a key card job, not ideal if you are concerned about discretion but I wasn’t too worried.

In the room she was initially a bit shy but once she stripped down to the fishnet bodystocking I’d asked for and we’d had some good dfk she loosened up. I ate her out on the bed for a good while and she was clean and fresh, she got soaking wet and was all over my face, not that it stopped her giving more dfk after she’d cum.

Onto my back for some excellent owo, was encouraged to dictate the speed by grabbing a hand full of her hair, hadn’t actually discussed CIM but hold her I was a about to cum and she just took me deeper and took every drop and showed me the mouth full before dribbling it down her tits.

A few mins recovery before a really good fuck in cowgirl and doggy and a second pop in the bag. Chit chat while getting ready and as I was about to leave she sat on my knee for a snog and asked me to finger her, which I happily did till she came and and sucked my fingers clean before heading off 10mins over the hour. Hope her profile pops up again as I would 100% be back.

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 08:21:30 am by chandlerhandler »

Offline Tricks

I enjoyed that :hi: No doubt not as much as you.

Lets hope she starts working again.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Sounds a top punt that pal, loved the last bit with the fingering & the sucked fingers  :hi:

Offline SYorksPunter

She sounds great, hope she comes back. Cheers for the review.

Offline Berbatov82

I thought she did anal? Is that extra?

Offline thunder_road

Not sure about anal pal, I didn’t ask for it.

Offline thunder_road

Sounds a top punt that pal, loved the last bit with the fingering & the sucked fingers  :hi:

Yea got to say I loved that, she was soaking too. Think I was reaping the rewards of satisfying her with my tongue haha

Offline secretjones

THAT sounded like a top punt