Author Topic: Clara warrington 07955 777511  (Read 1338 times)

Offline DIGGER29

I went to see Clara the other day got a number off a friend of mine because I do not think she advertises on any sites £60 for 1-hour plus h/r she offered me f/s for £,120 but I declined on that one the massage was very good and the happy ending was excellent she would not let me play with her boobs but I did play with her pussy and managed to get one finger in there it was shaved and smooth and very nice and wet so overall I will give her a positive as I have not punted for a long long time .

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,071
  • Likes: 320
  •  
  • Reviews: 5


Offline Drayki


Offline King Kenny

« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 02:32:41 pm by King Kenny »

Offline DIGGER29

No she is definitely not English she could be Thai or maybe Philippines not 100% sure