Author Topic: Nadia - Swedish massage - Stockton on Tees  (Read 2946 times)

Offline Meatabix

External Link/Members Only

After reading the previous review on here I decided to treat myself & go see Nadia. Same day appointment arranged by text, turned up 10 minutes early to get the door number.

Knocked and was greeted by a curvy Thai woman all in figure-hugging black, a lovely sight. Used the toilet before any discussion. I paid for an hour at £40 & was shown through to a small warm room with a pro massage table, basic but nicely decked out.

Nadia got to work on my feet & actually spent the better part of 20 minutes massaging the back of my legs before moving onto my back. A glimpse at the clock 40 minutes later I was thinking there'll be no time for anything extra so I figured another half hour would suit which I mentioned. She nipped out quick to text someone & came straight back to the table.

There's no doubt her massage skills are top notch, but I was looking forward to being offered, and accepting anything else on offer which didn't materialise to my dismay. After turning over she did however spsnd quite some time massaging my chest, pube area etc but no little swipes along the old fella, maybe there was nothing else available??

This was definitely a worthwhile punt as she's lovely to talk to & does have a cracking figure but as a sexual jaunt it failed. Very possibly my fault as I should maybe have mentioned it previously what I was looking for. Who knows.

Recommended? Definitely.


Offline Chunk

Great detailed review Meatabix, sometimes it's good just to have a relaxing massage, and especially with a sexy Thai Lady, looks like you had a good massage, and I bet the legs felt great afterwards??
If you go back you should mention and just politely ask is there extras available, I'm sure it's nothing she's not been asked before and I'm sure will not be offended, she maybe doesn't offer, or just wants to be more legit without openly offering, certainly no harm in asking, what's the worst that could happen ? She may say yes or she may say no get out.. LoL..
You're a bit like me and probably didn't want to ask in case you caused offence or ruin the moment completely.
Next time ask or look on here to get an idea who does and doesn't offer.
Cheers for the review.

Offline Meatabix

Cheers fella. Yeah I did feel a tad awkward because I was enjoying the massage & didn't quite have the sand to ask for more, hopefully next time.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers fella. Yeah I did feel a tad awkward because I was enjoying the massage & didn't quite have the sand to ask for more, hopefully next time.

Shy Bairns get Nowt fella.    :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Darlington2018

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
As with all thai lady’s, if you show them respect and ask they as we all do there ok, trust me Nadia will give HE

Offline mackeson

This girl is legit, entered the nice warm room and whispered to confirm he was available, answer was NO so I walked.  :thumbsdown:

Offline nerascal

This girl is legit, entered the nice warm room and whispered to confirm he was available, answer was NO so I walked.  :thumbsdown:

She's a bit random. With some people she's legit and others have got HE from her. I used to see her regularly in Darlo and Sedgefield and she used to moan about customers asking for extras when she was legit. I've only ever had a legit service from her but only been once since she moved to Stockton. I know people who always get HE since she moved to Stockton.