Author Topic: Gabriella @ Infinity Manchester  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Duke of Earl

External Link/Members Only

c10pm on a September evening

£90 for an hour plus £10 for OWO

Only been to Infinity once before, many years ago. Plenty of parking nearby but it’s not the sort of place you’d want to leave your car for any length of time.

Rang beforehand to check there were girls available and got a line up of about five in reception. Choice was effectively between India and Gabriella. Gabriellas slimmer figure more my thing on balance. Photos on website accurate. Her backside is sensational. Pretty enough facially. Probably a bit older than 25 (as you’d expect).

There were several aspects of this punt which were positive but will give neutral overall.

Took a shower beforehand as had been at work all day. Girl arrived in room just after me and waited which suggests most evening punters don’t shower.

Joined Gabriella on bed. Her English is ok and she confirmed she was happy with some light kissing and playing with her tits. She started Owo after a couple of minutes (my request) and it was good but I only punt once in a blue moon these days and knew I wouldn’t last long. I decided to lick her fanny for a bit to get my money’s worth.

After maybe 10 minutes of this we go back to OWO but just as I’m really starting to enjoy myself a buzzer goes which Gabriella says means times up. I tell her I’m really close and she can probably finish me off in 30 seconds but she says she has to finish straight away. I’d probably been in the room no longer than 25 minutes including the shower time.

I sense it’s a method they have going at quiet times to get punters to extend their bookings, but given I have sod all punting opportunities these days I send Gabriella downstairs with some extra cash. She comes back and there is more ro, Owo and we fuck in a few positions to finish.

So, in summary I enjoyed a range of sex acts with a fit Brazilian girl, but I paid £100 when I should have got most of what I had for £60.

If you can shower before you get to Infinity I would recommend you do.

Duke
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 11:41:51 pm by Duke of Earl »

Offline softlad25

That's a low tactic
and perfectly timed with you needing 30 seconds to finish what a cow

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I've had the exact same thing happen to me in there, a few years back, only I had to leave with full nuts cos I didn't have any more money on me to extend (& probably wouldn't have done anyway out of principle) & the cokehead servicing me wouldn't let me carry on for the minute or so it would have taken to get the job done  :dash:
Place is bobbins anyway, the only great girl they've had was Adele back in the day imo

Offline Rack Admirer

Thanks for the report, Duke :thumbsup:

I saw Gabriella when she was at KSG, Didsbury. Was an OK punt.

I've been to Infinity maybe half a dozen times in all the years I've punted. I've no plans to return any time soon.