Author Topic: Kirsten @ 50shades Prestwich Manchester  (Read 832 times)

Offline Magma27

External Link/Members Only £100 for 1hr (plus £10 for OWO)
Comms: easy. Phoned up in the morning and got a booking for that afternoon.
Venue: the old Sandys premises in Prestwich. The rooms are still very nice and the showers are great.
The girl:the pictures are accurate. Kirsten is very tall and slim with smallish, perky breasts, a nice firm arse and fabulous long legs. Her hair is now much darker than in the pictures. Facially I would say that she's quite pretty and would put her age as early 30s.
The action: from the outset Kirsten was very pleasant and friendly. Started with some mutual groping as I undressed her and I was very pleased when I saw her naked. Unfortunately kissing was very limited - basically just closed-mouth pecks. She then gave me some very nice OWO, good technique, quite deep with good eye contact. I then went down on her - she was nice and clean and fresh and quite responsive as I licked her pussy. Onto the sex: mish to start with, then on to doggy. She seemed to be quite into it and allowed deep penetration. Then we had a little break, chatting and caressing each other before I brought myself off over her tits as she played with herself.
On the whole this was a good punt with a pleasant, attractive, responsive girl. If she did DFK I would probably see her again but the lack of proper  kissing means I most likely won't be making a return visit. However, if kissing isn't that important to you I think you would have a very good time with her. 

Offline Rack Admirer

Thanks for the report :thumbsup:

Not many reviews on here about 50 Shades. The place could be raking it in if it had a good line-up of girls. I may give Kirsten a go.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the report :thumbsup:

Not many reviews on here about 50 Shades. The place could be raking it in if it had a good line-up of girls. I may give Kirsten a go.
Yeah it's never picked back up since closing.
Kirsten was ex SS so there may be reviews under that name, I did see her a couple of years back, she was my 1st punts in the place as 50 shades, thought about seeing her again but as with the OP kissing was pretty much non existent and while the punt was OK it was also a bit Meh

Offline Moby Dick

Yeah it's never picked back up since closing.
Kirsten was ex SS so there may be reviews under that name, I did see her a couple of years back, she was my 1st punts in the place as 50 shades, thought about seeing her again but as with the OP kissing was pretty much non existent and while the punt was OK it was also a bit Meh
Pics are from Sandys, no surprise



Hidden Image/Members Only