Author Topic: Clare - Relaxation Spa - Ashton under Lyne  (Read 2601 times)

Offline softlad25

Clare been reviewed here before positive that's why I booked
coms by text easy time agreed address given
said time arrived she text me told me to come in
Clare petite girl wearing shorts and t shirt flip flops greeted with a hug and big smiles
friendly and talkative all good
up stairs stripped shower offered and excepted
medium to strong agreed on asked for 2 pops not a problem £5 extra
started on my front oiling my bum and legs nice hot oil
few minutes and cc and reach unders started very nicely done was very fast
turn over more hot oil drizzled on cock and balls
good technique one hand two hand ball play fast slow I didn't last long haha
she cleaned up with wipes and then goes wash her hands 
back on my front and a very good massage starts bit of a talk before I fell into the zone
never fell asleep but very close
everywhere massaged and started on bum oil in crack and she's reaching under with both hands lovely
turn over thighs chest arms and stomach she is now standing top of table leaning over my face with long double handed strokes down to my pubic her belly pressing in my face
back to side of table more oil drizzled started of very slow one hand on balls the other on cock
slowly but gradually upped the pace but not rushing me
few more minutes and I was getting near clare new this and sped up I tried to hold back but no way number two done
cleaned up clare jumped in shower I lay there couple minutes before my turn
washed dressed and drained small talk paid my dues £50 and on my way looked watch when outside 20 minutes over time
so a cute petite friendly girl who gives a good massage for me two pops with no rush attitude 80 minutes from going in to coming out for£50 what's not to like

I found her number on this forum

softlad   

Offline Bustydusty

A regular for me now as I think she’s the best vfm masseuse I’ve ever met
Nice friendly and pretty helps also 👍🏼

Btw she’s moving to Middleton very soon


Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
A regular for me now as I think she’s the best vfm masseuse I’ve ever met
Nice friendly and pretty helps also 👍🏼

Btw she’s moving to Middleton very soon

Is she?
That'll be more convenient for me, not seen her yet

Offline wearegreat

Does she keep the shorts/t-shirt on for the massage or does she strip down to undies/nude before she starts massaging you?
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Bustydusty

Does she keep the shorts/t-shirt on for the massage or does she strip down to undies/nude before she starts massaging you?

She keeps them on otherwise there’d be a queue round the block

Offline Bustydusty

Is she?
That'll be more convenient for me, not seen her yet

Yeah bit of a blow for me tho  :

Give her a try I can’t imagine you’d be disappointed
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 01:19:44 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline wearegreat

She keeps them on otherwise there’d be a queue round the block
I bet there would be a hell of a queue. So when she moves to Middleton is the other girl (Sofia?) going with her or is she flying solo in the future.
I keep promising myself to visit one of these 2 as a change from Wenlan or Prisca but never get around to actually going to visit them.
My loss,I know. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline softlad25


Offline wearegreat

Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Yeah bit of a blow for me tho  :

Give her a try I can’t imagine you’d be disappointed

I'm planning on it, fancy the 2 pops in the hour.

Offline Bustydusty

I'm planning on it, fancy the 2 pops in the hour.

Only girl I’ve ever seen who regularly gives more time than advertised - would love to get inside them shorts... :dash:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Only girl I’ve ever seen who regularly gives more time than advertised - would love to get inside them shorts... :dash:

That's why I generally don't go for these types of bookings, the frustration

When you're used to getting your cock sucked then getting the pussy & maybe the arse as well, just a wank is like just having the starter when you're used to a 3 course slap up meal  :D

Think a pop at the start then a relaxing massage then another pop at the end would be decent tho.
Something I'd like to try anyway.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 02:39:30 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline sinbad52

I have seen Clare about 12 months ago and can not disagree with the many people who rave about her. She just did not do it for me but on reflection decided it was my advanced years catching up with me. Would still strongly recommend as she ticks so many boxes. Good massage pretty.....intelligent ....good happy ending .....fault must lie with me.

Offline Bustydusty

That's why I generally don't go for these types of bookings, the frustration

When you're used to getting your cock sucked then getting the pussy & maybe the arse as well, just a wank is like just having the starter when you're used to a 3 course slap up meal  :D

Think a pop at the start then a relaxing massage then another pop at the end would be decent tho.
Something I'd like to try anyway.

Thats exactly how my visits go - m24 area apparently if that’s easier for u
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 04:01:05 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
Clare been reviewed here before positive that's why I booked
coms by text easy time agreed address given
said time arrived she text me told me to come in
Clare petite girl wearing shorts and t shirt flip flops greeted with a hug and big smiles
friendly and talkative all good
up stairs stripped shower offered and excepted
medium to strong agreed on asked for 2 pops not a problem £5 extra
started on my front oiling my bum and legs nice hot oil
few minutes and cc and reach unders started very nicely done was very fast
turn over more hot oil drizzled on cock and balls
good technique one hand two hand ball play fast slow I didn't last long haha
she cleaned up with wipes and then goes wash her hands 
back on my front and a very good massage starts bit of a talk before I fell into the zone
never fell asleep but very close
everywhere massaged and started on bum oil in crack and she's reaching under with both hands lovely
turn over thighs chest arms and stomach she is now standing top of table leaning over my face with long double handed strokes down to my pubic her belly pressing in my face
back to side of table more oil drizzled started of very slow one hand on balls the other on cock
slowly but gradually upped the pace but not rushing me
few more minutes and I was getting near clare new this and sped up I tried to hold back but no way number two done
cleaned up clare jumped in shower I lay there couple minutes before my turn
washed dressed and drained small talk paid my dues £50 and on my way looked watch when outside 20 minutes over time
so a cute petite friendly girl who gives a good massage for me two pops with no rush attitude 80 minutes from going in to coming out for£50 what's not to like

I found her number on this forum

softlad   

This was a great read, although I nearly passed out and banged my head on line 14.

Is it supposed to be read in one breath?  :lol:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,855
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Thats exactly how my visits go - m24 area apparently if that’s easier for u

M24 would be a lot more convenient than Ashton for me.
Any idea when they're moving?

Offline Bustydusty

M24 would be a lot more convenient than Ashton for me.
Any idea when they're moving?
Next week I think


Offline Blue1878

Love seeing Clare but last 12 months have proved driving to Ashton is a ball ache hopefully new address is less of a chore

Offline cash2spare

Only girl I’ve ever seen who regularly gives more time than advertised - would love to get inside them shorts... :dash:

me too fella, shes faf and has a cracking figure.

Offline flame1666

Both these girls are great and seen several times however I have to agree with KoolKeef in so much as once you've in the zone a good fuck or at least a BJ is needed.

Offline Bustydusty

Both these girls are great and seen several times however I have to agree with KoolKeef in so much as once you've in the zone a good fuck or at least a BJ is needed.

I know what u mean but Claire’s 2 handed oily handjob and Sofia’s titwank are a very good second best - esp for the money
An hour plus with each and 4 pops for £105  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 09:32:18 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Musttryit

Do they do a 4 handed massage service?


Offline Musttryit

Pity that would be an experience!

Offline Musttryit

See Claire and Sofia a few times. Would love to have the 2 Pops but struggle after having a first wank with a great massage! Must be a technique I’m not aware of!
Love to be handled twice in 1 hour with such a great hand job