Author Topic: Luna at Allure - Newcastle  (Read 955 times)

Offline CaptBeef

External Link/Members Only

I was very taken with the photos of this lass and fancied a meet. Was put off slightly by a previous review saying she didn’t kiss but that seemed to be contradicted by others so I gave it a shot......usual £60 for 30 mins.

Comms - no bother arranging, address given before travel and room number on arrival.

Location - same apartment as I’d visited for Jasmine, near Life Centre. Good venue, seemed clean enough and comfy for the activities.....

Booking - Luna hid behind the door when I buzzed. When I stepped in and looked was very happy, stunning lass, great body in a little bra and panties set........ Howay ! However my bubble of lust was well and truly popped when she said her only 2 dont’s were anal and kissing !! Big let down for me as I need a kiss and fumble to get me going full speed.
Anyhow, stripped off and she sat on the bed and popped me in her mouth. Had a nice feel of her from behind as she got me hard and slipped a finger in her and gave her clit a bit of attention. Moved on to a bit of 69 action and it occurred to me as she lowered her lovely clean pussy on to my face that this was quite a personal position for someone that doesn’t kiss, but anyway......had a good play with her as she got me more excited and I asked high position she wanted to be fucked in and she replied ‘doggy’.
Got a lovely view of her arse as she got in position facing the mirror and we fucked like that for a few minutes until I filled the bag while squeezing her arse.

I’m giving this a neutral not just because of the no kissing, but it kind of sucked all the intimacy out of the meeting a bit. Luna is a nice lass, stunning to look at but the sex was a bit by numbers and I never quite felt there was a good connection there. Might just be me but I’ll be venturing elsewhere in future......

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for another review Beefy. You rated positive but in the text you state ‘I’m giving this a neutral” Would you like the rating changed to ‘neutral’ as I can do this if required?  :hi:

Offline CaptBeef

Yes please - sorry skipped over that  :dash:
Deffo a neutral.

Offline tynetunnel

All done mate ✅ I have made that very mistake myself, it’s easily done!

Offline leffe7

Had pretty much the same experience with the addition of CIM, at her suggestion, which she shied away from when the sauce got pumping. Had potential but i wont be back. Ill get round to a review.