External Link/Members Only30 minutes incall - £60
Firstly apologies for not doing many reviews. I only see 2 regular WGs so I am limited as to how often I can review. Anyway I thought I would give an update on HollyJane as she hasn't had any reviews on this site for quite a while. This is based on my recent visit this week but does take into account previous meetings over the last 6 months or so.
Comms
Excellent as always - quick and helpful at all times
Location
Small flat in Cramlington. Easy to get to and plenty of free parking. Built up area but very quiet, I never see any neighbours etc when I visit which is always through the day. Nothing luxurious by any means but she keeps the place very clean and tidy and its perfectly fit for purpose I think.
Appearance
HollyJane has a fantastic body. Lovely long blond hair, blue eyes, soft natural size C tits, and a fantastic looking arse. In more recent times and since my last review she has had her lips pumped up. These look amazing and if you are into this sort of thing you will be well impressed. She says she is size 10 but I personally would put her down as 8 still. Its worth saying she has a largish tat on one thigh. if you don't like tats this might put you off.
Last time I saw her she also had false lashes and nice make up and in my opinion she was really nice looking facially but this is of course subjective.
See other reviews and you will see there is a differences of opinion on this. Nice long nails as well.
The meet
Door answered quickly and HollyJane greeted me with a nice hug and kiss. She was wearing a sexy pair of white panties and I was turned on immediately at the sight of her. Vouchers exchanged and into the bedroom. Had a good catch up while she gave me a massage. She seems to be into toys at the minute and showed me her dildos and strap on which she seems more than happy to use with clients. I then went down on her to play with that lovely pussy and arse of hers. Hygiene was great and she tasted lush. She then started to give me oral which was superb as always. Advancing years mean I often cannot keep hard long enough to penetrate which is so frustrating as I really wanted to fuck this girl. Those of you who have had her all seem to say she is incredibly tight and I really wanted to sample this myself. Anyway in the end I had to settle for the bj but one day hopefully I will manage to give her one properly.
For me HollyJane is great and I will continue to see her if she maintains this service. One last thing - kissing is fairly light and closed mouth and so if you are into FK or DFK I think you will be disappointed.
Hope this is of some help and happy punting.