Author Topic: Danielle - premium escorts - Chester Le Street - 30 min incall  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Frankie1882

External Link/Members Only

Fancied an older milfy type SP and ended up texting Premium for Danielle’s availability

From text to booking was 45 min and the comms were superb from the agency  , as always to be fair

Location was a ground floor apartment in Chester le street , bit hidden away but found it easily enough from texted instructions. Said she was having trouble with the heating but was bloody roasting while I was there

Danielle looked as her website stats advise , and I was pleasantly surprised by her face. I found her very attractive and after I had a quick freshening up , I was greeted by her naked on the bed

Started with OWO and was pleased. Solid 9/10 with lots of filthy talk between her swallowing frankie Jnr. Wouldn’t quite say deepthroat but tbf I didn’t push it (no pun intended)

RO and she was clean and fresh and responded with some genuine or good acting moans. Sex was a bit brief as I wasn’t in the mood so went back to BJ and finished on her chest.

All in all a solid punt and I’d return if I fancied another mature lady

Offline Weatherman21

Thanks for the review.  I’m very tempted by this lady.