Author Topic: Eliza Allure - Newcastle Quayside (Incall)  (Read 3411 times)

Offline Rick_C

External Link/Members Only

I don’t do reviews very often because I kinda like to find one girl and make her my regular (sad I know but I prefer quality over variety) and well last time I did a review on here (my first admittedly) I got accused of working for Bonds, sooooooo I figured I would avoid this by booking with Allure and also I have had my sights on Eliza for ages.

Anyhoooo

Called Allure at 7pm tonight and asked for 30 mins, was told I could be fitted in at 7:45, I jumped in the shower and give myself a good clean (I’m a gentleman after all) and then headed off to Newcastle Quayside.

£60 for 30 mins

Location - Posh Modern apartment, nice and clean, with clear instructions via text message from Allure.

The Girl - Ok so those pictures on the website do her no justice, she is tiny, although she has said she recently put on weight! but where I have no idea! As she’s tiny! Other stats wise, I would say the website is spot on. She very very pretty. I expected her to be shy, no idea why (Eliza Doolittle maybe?) but she’s  not shy at all in fact she is a bundle of fun.

The Main Event - I Stripped to my boxers and lay on the bed and she jumped straight on top of me, in with some good deep kissing and pushing her hard nipples into my mouth (one of them is pierced, which I like) sucked hard on these and started kissing on her neck. All the time she is grinding her cute twat on my cock through my boxers. She had a glint in her eye “take them off” so I did and she took my cock in her mouth, OWO nice technique and deep throat as well, pushed her head down onto my dick a few time’s and she didn’t seem to mind. I had to stop her because I was going to finish before we had really started.

I lay her back on the bed and spooned her while I fingered her wet twat, the whole time she was wanking me off. I asked for a condom and told her I wanted her to ride me. Now previously reviews on here have mentioned Eliza can ride! Could it be that good? Jesus Christ what a core skill, she can ride and ride hard. We found a good rhythm together and switched between fast and slow with me hammering her to a subtle but intense orgasm, no fake noises just intense breathing and satisfied little whimper as she came hard. Switched position and went at her from behind, slapping her arse and pounding hard, even put both my hands round her throat and pulled her on to me like that. We had to both stop for some water as we where both dripping (in more ways than one) and then she finished me off with some more oral without.

Some other stuff went on as well but some things will remain between us, I will say she was fun and a good laugh, not shy at all and has a dirty glint in her eye, this girl loves to fuck and she’s really fucking good at it.

Left with 2 mins to spare, not rushed in anyway, a goodbye kiss at the door and the knowledge I have found my new regular girl and I will be seeing her again soon.

Her only no no is Anal, it’s just not her thing but that cool it’s not really mine.

Just call me the Sperminator Eliza because I will be back.....on my back.....emptying my sack....while fucking your crack......you get the idea. Anyway I’m off to think about what just happened and have a wank I think  :wacko:






Offline alenski

She sounds really good,one for the hotlist me thinks

Offline Ahmedhutan

Sounds amazing. Thank you for the review

Offline Mansell

Great review, thanks. I had wondered how good she was, now we know  :thumbsup:

Offline 3rdManIn

5ft 4 and size 8.
Judging by the review I thought she was going to be 4ft 10 and size 6.
Still, might be worth a visit.

Edit: I guess it’s all relative.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 05:42:35 pm by 3rdManIn »

Offline Rick_C

I did mean tiny in the sense of dress size, I think she’s more 6-8 and the height is about right, not really a good judge of height, basically I’m 5’11 and 12 stone and I can throw her around   :P

Offline travislong

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 11
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Not willing to contribute reviews, to a review site
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline 3rdManIn

I did mean tiny in the sense of dress size, I think she’s more 6-8 and the height is about right, not really a good judge of height, basically I’m 5’11 and 12 stone and I can throw her around   :P

Thanks.


Offline Arseworshipper

she says no to anal, but does she like being rimmed do you know?  as an ass fan this is a positive for me if she does !

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
she says no to anal, but does she like being rimmed do you know?  as an ass fan this is a positive for me if she does !

Personally, as you've been a member for about 4 years and contributed fuck all, you deserve no help whatsoever  :unknown:

Offline Saleboy


Personally, as you've been a member for about 4 years and contributed fuck all, you deserve no help whatsoever  :unknown:

is there any need for this type of reply really ?  It's basically why I don't post  because I know I will get the same treatment  :bomb:

Offline Arseworshipper


Personally, as you've been a member for about 4 years and contributed fuck all, you deserve no help whatsoever  :unknown:

Sorry i didn't realise it was essential as a member !!  I like to have fun with fit girls and am willing to pay for it, i don't feel the need to tell the internet about it, so shoot me  :cool:

Offline Arseworshipper

is there any need for this type of reply really ?  It's basically why I don't post  because I know I will get the same treatment  :bomb:

do what you want to do, leave the keyboard warriors to themselves  :rolleyes:

Offline The Outsider

Sorry i didn't realise it was essential as a member !!  I like to have fun with fit girls and am willing to pay for it, i don't feel the need to tell the internet about it, so shoot me  :cool:

That's pretty much the only point of this part of the Internet.   :unknown:

Offline The Outsider

is there any need for this type of reply really ?  It's basically why I don't post  because I know I will get the same treatment  :bomb:

There is a solution to this negativity.  Share your experiences with us for our shared benefit.   :hi:

Online maxxblue

is there any need for this type of reply really ?  It's basically why I don't post  because I know I will get the same treatment  :bomb:

You're not making any sense, Saleboy - if you did post then you wouldn't get the same treatment as the leechers.  :hi:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
is there any need for this type of reply really ?  It's basically why I don't post  because I know I will get the same treatment  :bomb:
Sorry i didn't realise it was essential as a member !!  I like to have fun with fit girls and am willing to pay for it, i don't feel the need to tell the internet about it, so shoot me  :cool:

Those who make useful contributions have no problem whatsoever.

I take it you two haven't bothered your arses to read the rules? You might find #27 educational.

 27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

This sites works so well because people share their experiences and as has been said those who lurk and leech deserve no help at all. So now you know it is essential I would suggest you start to contribute.


Offline Davey677

is there any need for this type of reply really ?  It's basically why I don't post  because I know I will get the same treatment  :bomb:

I’ve been a member just under a year pal, don’t post much but do reviews when I’ve punted, not had any shit off of anyone, just help, strange that innit

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
is there any need for this type of reply really ?  It's basically why I don't post  because I know I will get the same treatment  :bomb:

There's  every need, read the fucking rules, you are the same  :dash:

Offline toon972

Snowflakes have started early this year,  ;)

Offline Saleboy

Those particular rules came into force in June is that correct. Personally this is a very small part of my life compared to some of you guys who obviously spend most your days on this "hobby'. If I need to review to stay a member then i will but remember for a one punt a year guy I ain't going to be able to offer much. Perhaps this forum isn't for people like me then which is a shame as a guy with over 30 years punting experience. Hey ho.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Those particular rules came into force in June is that correct. Personally this is a very small part of my life compared to some of you guys who obviously spend most your days on this "hobby'. If I need to review to stay a member then i will but remember for a one punt a year guy I ain't going to be able to offer much. Perhaps this forum isn't for people like me then which is a shame as a guy with over 30 years punting experience. Hey ho.

There's various ways to make useful contributions and not just with reviews, making statements like your last one isn't one of them though. Try posting something helpful and leave the criticism of others out.